I Love You

Jung Hoseok's POV

Today was the day I would tell him. I was sure that he loved me very much and I loved him the same way. I made sure that it was the perfect moment before telling him. I couldn't just tell him when Jin or the other members were near us. So, I texted him to meet me outside by a nearby garden.

I made sure to make it beautiful. I decorated the garden with soft lights, photographs, and I set up a little table and some chairs. I put a vase and some roses in the middle. I also made sure to water the plants to make it stay fresh.

I waited there nervous as ever. I couldn't expect Namjoon to just come in fancy clothing. He loved to wear clothes that were comfortable enough for him. I kept on waiting and waiting and after an hour, I just figured that he wouldn't come. But, my thoughts were wrong.

There he walked towards me. He came in something nice. A tuxedo and some black pants. He styled his hair perfectly. "N-Namjoon!" I said surprised. I had never seen him like this.

"Hoseok! I'm sorry I dressed like this. I figured that it would've been a special occasion." He assumed. "And you are correct! Please have a seat!" He obeyed and sat down across from me.

"What did you have to tell me?" He asked. Ok, this is the time Hoseok. Where you could admit your feelings and get it out there. Even if he rejects you, it's worth it. You'll still love him. You'll love him forever.

"N-Namjoon... there's been something I've been meaning to tell you. I know you probably would be weirded out but, I'll understand" I stopped. I got ready to say those three words. 

"I love you" I said quietly. "I love you Namjoon!" I said slightly louder. 

From this point on, I got really nervous. But, he smiled at me. With those cute dimples that could kill anybody. "That's ok Hoseok. Because I love you too." He said with a soft smile. 

I felt my heart light up. I've never been so happy before. I got up to hug him. I slid my hands around his back and I leaned in to hug. But, the unexpected happened. I thought that Namjoon would have hugged me but, he kissed me. I kissed him back. He had the softest lips that would be irresistible to kiss. I kissed him with passion and love. I made sure to be gentle and soft because I knew that Namjoon didn't like things going to fast. He kissed for about two minutes before finally parting our lips. "That was the best kiss I've ever had." Namjoon said proudly. I just smiled at him.

"I love you so much Kim Namjoon"

"I love you too Jung Hoseok"