Ch.1

"WAKE UP BRAT SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU" the care taker Ms. Roberts said an left so i could get dressed, i do it all the time ever since Myra left she was 15 and was like my sister. I wore dark skinny jeans a Nashty shirt and put my MagCon sweatshirt on over it i then but on my ME beanie which is Matt Espinosa merch and them i put on my galaxy converse. The only reason i have all this stuff is because Nash and everyone else that used to be in MagCon visit for my Birthday and for Christmas, they said i am...I am out of all the children their favorites. i think Taylor is who i am closets with he got me, matching bandanas to go with his, cut off shirts and a lot of J's he even taught me all the parts and everything about Convertibles. I walked downstairs and saw 4 guys, one had blue eyes like Nash and Hayes's but they weren't nearly as bright, they were a smig darker than Hayes's eyes. They other one wasnt asian he was maybe, scottish and Kiwi, i know because one of the girls here is the exact same thing, another one had colourful hair, it was cool. Last but not there was a guy with curly blonde hair, he seemed cool. The blue eyes guy came up to me "hi I'm Tatum and you have eyes like my friends Nash and Hayes's eyes" i said "hi I'm Luke and who are they" he said "Nash Grier and Hayes Grier?, they're social media famous" i said "oh them'' the kiwi dude said. "hey kiwi scottish dude come here" i said. he walked forward "hi im Tatum and you look cool" i said 'hi Tatum im Calum" he said "the dude with colourful hair, what is his name" i whispered to Calum. "Michael" he whispered back. "Hi Michael" i yelled. he looked up smiled an said "Hi Tatum" "what is that dudes name" i said pointing to the Blondie with curly hair. "Ashton" Michael said. "hi ashton im Tatum" "hi baby girl" he said sweetly, i like these guys already.