Accident/Training

Narrator P.O.V
(A/U Izuku has just returned to the surface from his adventure with his new friends from doing the pacifist ending and is exited to see his mom after months, make sure to read description to know what a little happened)

Izuku is walking down town to Izukus house and everyone just stares at the monsters that are with the little kid with black with green highlighted hair. Once they arrive to his home is a memorial of some kind.
Izuku "what's that"
Asgor "it seems to be a memorial of some kind"
Izuku "what's a memorial"
Toriel "a memorial is used to remember the people who have passed on to life"
Izuku "then why is it here"
As Izuku walks up to it he notices a picture of his mom smiling and next to is a picture of him Izuku starts to cry realizing what has happened and why they are there.
Sans "hey what's up kiddo"
Izuku "everyone t-thinks I'm d-dead and my m-mom is d-dead to I don't have a family anymore"
Sans "oh, oh no, I'm so sorry, but..."
Sans/Asgor/Toriel/Undyn/Papyrus/Alphys/Asrile/Mettaton "don't worry we're your family"
After hearing that Izuku began to cry even harder now that he knew that he would be in safe hands"
Izuku "we should probably go to the police and tell them I'm still alive and that you guys exist so I can be your ambassador to your race"
Everyone else "OKAY"
Izuku "oh and something else Undyn, Sans, Papyrus can you three help me train and teach me how to do your magic"
Undyn "now why would you want that your already the strongest 4 year old on the planet you know by saving it"
Sans "she's got a point kiddo"
Izuku "well it's because you all know I want to be a hero so I want to get really strong so I can become the number one hero so if I want that I'm going to have to train harder then anyone else"
Undyn's eyes widen seeing the determination and fire in Izuku's eyes
Undyn "sure well help right guys" as she pointed to the skeletons
Sans/Papyrus "right"

(TimeSkip 1 Year)

When we went to the police office we were offered a large home and plenty of money to feed all the monsters they had, so after that I went to work trying to convince people that they weren't all that bad and that they are alright. I also started to train hard before I had to go to school again in a years time, I had learned Sans teleportation, his blue eye when he gets mad and the gaster blaster. Papyrus's bones and spaghetti making skills. I also learned Undyn's spears of justice. Now it was time to go to school with my step brother Asrile because Torile had adopted him into the dreamer family.

(TimeSkip Waiting Outside The Class Room)

Asrile "wow so this is a school"
Izuku "yup I bet you'll make lots of friends with your 'quirk'"
Asrile "I hope so I don't wanna get bullied because I'm a monster"
Izuku "don't worry I'll be here to protect you"
Asrile "thanks"
Teacher "come inside and introduce yourselves"
They both walk inside seeing a boy and a monster
Izuku "hi, my name is Izuku Dreamer I like training, friends, and spaghetti and relaxing. I don't like being lazy all the time, bully's that should be burning in hell, puns, and being weak"
Asrile "h-h-hello my name is A-Asrile, I like books, swords, and puns. What I don't like are b-b-bully's and spaghetti"
Boy 1 "wow a real monster he looks so ugly"
Boy 2 "you can say that again"
Izuku's eye lights up blue glaring at the two kids who are to scared to speak now
??? "Hey what are your quirks" a small girl with brown hair says
??? "Ya I wanna know to" said a sandy blond hair boy with red eyes
Izuku "well my quirk is called DETERMINATION, it has many ability's like to summon bones, give me a boost when I get mad, teleport, summon blue spears,  but the most important one is that I can come back from the dead if I'm determined enough"
Asrile " my 'quirk' is called swords of hope, allows me to summon two big swords and it also enhance my strength.
Class "THATS SO COOL"
After the day had ended Izuku wanted to get new friends with Asrile so I went to the boy and girl who asked what are quirks was
Izuku "hi"
???/??? "Hi"
Ochako Uraraka "hi my name Ochako Uraraka"
Katsuki Bakugo "hi my name is Katsuki Bakugo"

And that's where I'm going to leave it off for now tell me what you think