Chapter 1

"Hello, my dear! Remember me?" a dark figure with a sinister smirk on his face, that sent chills down my spine. 

"I-Who-Who are you?" I question simply bewildered because who the eff is this guy, I have never seen him in my entire life and why the eff is this guy standing in the dark? Why isn't he coming closer so I can see his face?

"Get the f*ck up Dove!" The dark figure said, but why does he sound like Lily! WTF is going on and why is the ground shaking suddenly? 

And before I know anything, I welcome water being splashed on my face and Lily standing there with a f*cking smirk on her? OH, SHE IS SOOO DEAD! I saw Noah, Amy, Ace, Adam, Aria, and Zoey laughing like maniacs. 

Oh okay, they wanna laugh? Let's make them laugh. I jump off my bed and I start making a little snowball by swirling my fingers on top of my palm. As the snowball grows in size, I aim at the six of them and BOOM!

There stood Lily, Zoey, Amy, Noah, Adam, and Ace covered in snow and like the good friend, I am, I start laughing my ass off and eventually I find myself on the ground, rolling around gasping for air, as they look like fools.

Okay! All of you must be wondering, how I pulled the snowball stunt and NO I am not Elsa, I have been asked that so many times after the Frozen movie came out, and dang! I am bullied every day about having the powers to control the water element and also ice. I can freeze anyone who annoys the crap out of me, so you better stay away from me. I can make snow mountains, balls, everything that Elsa could do basically, maybe more. I can talk to sea animals, breathe underwater, sharks and other dangerous sea animals can't harm me.

Well, now you must be wondering how I got these powers, well I was born with them, to put it in simple words...I am an angel and NO! I am not crazy, I am actually an angel and I am not a fallen angel, I am well you can say God's beloved. The most loved angel after he-who-should-not-be-named. This gives me many powers as in I can talk in all the languages around the world, I am immortal, I can read people's mind and also I can sense their emotions. I can also control the weather, which is pretty cool.

"Okay, enough can you please get your ass off the ground before I teleport you the campus in your PJ's." discoursed a very annoyed Noah, who asked Zoey to use her wind powers to dry the seven of them. 

"Gheez! What crawled up your ass and died?" I spoke as I grab my clothes from my closet.

Hey! Just because I am an angel, I can't swear. No one said that we are allowed to swear anytime but no to be involved in any sexual intercourse with any human. And when I say 'we' I mean the rest of the lunatics as well; Zoey, Amy, Noah, Adam, Lily and Ace. 

"Get your asses out of my room, I need to go get ready," I stated as the six of them were staring at me which clearly makes me conscious about myself like always. They nod and then leave my room. 

But seriously what was that dream about and what was that figure because lord said that I never get any dreams without any reasons. Meh! I will talk to him later, now I should go and get ready. I make my way to my bathroom and close the door behind me.

*********************************

LAVENDER

"Amon, you do know that this is not going to help, Domino find his mate?" declared Gabriel as I flicker with the Pentecostal coin in my hand. Both sides of the coin have "Morning Star" written at the bottom. One side has 'In We Trust' on the top, while the other side states 'In God We're Damned' On the Trust side, the coin has an image of the crucifixion of Jesus within a triangle. The three sides of the triangle are labelled; Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. On the Damned side, the coin has a goat head within a star. Surrounding the star, five words are written: Beelzebub, Serpent, Dragon, Satan, and Lucifer. I have gotten used to these names, I mean I have but I go by Domino.

Well if you haven't noticed, I am Domino Diablo and Yes! I use to be my father's favourite angel or you can say that I am the fallen angel, the king of hell. And if your wondering who Gabriel is, he is my brother, Angel Gabriel. My siblings do visit me even after my so-called father threw me in hell. I have many siblings, they all visit me, Gabriel, Michael, Azrael, Uriel, Remiel and many others. I am the oldest also known as the light bearer. I am loved by all of my siblings and I love them as well. 

We all have our own power, mine was the Archangel of Light, Justice and Entertainment, I was the brightest and beautiful angel of the heavens as father used to say but now I am only the defender of the innocent and the one to seek justice and punish the sinners. Right now we are talking about my mate, in human terms my soulmate. None of the angels knows who my mate is because we cannot control Love, only my father can do that.

So you must be wondering what I am doing on earth, well I am here to find my mate. I have to find her because I am falling weak, and only when I am with my mate, I will be able to be strong again. I own a nightclub named Lavender, one of my most precious except it comes after my mate. Amon is not an angel, he is a demon. He followed me to the earth and now he is the manager of my nightclub.

"Let's go out, I am sure if we use some fresh air, we can think of something," Michael suggested as I stop to flicker with the coin and I decided to head outside because I can seriously use some. 

Azrael, Uriel, Remiel, Gabriel, Amon, and I head outside.

*****************************

 WHAT UP!  THANKS FOR MAKING IT TO THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

I hope you guys enjoyed it and let's set a target for the number of votes and comments.

Votes: 20

Comments: 08

Word count: 1113 words

Date completed: 4/12/2019

LOVE YOU ALL! ❤❤❤