Chapter 2

Lin sighed as he watched Alex scroll through all the websites about him. He had been horrified when he saw that not only had Jefferson been president but he also helped him when the election of 1800." No no no this cant be right" Alex all but shrieked " I would never help that @#$^**%$" " for a man born in the 1700 you sure can cuss" said lin " but we have more important things to worry about like how to get you back home" Alex have him a confused look " Why do I have to go back home the future sounds way more fun and it's not like anything is changing with me being here" Lin didn't know what to say to that he had just assumed that the rather handsome founding father would want to go home. " umm ok " Lin said as he rum aged around in his closet for clothes to give Alexander. " here put these on" he said thrusting the t shirt and jeans in Hamilton's hands " what are these peasant clothes and what is a Chris Jackson" he said holding up a shirt that said Chris Jackson is my hero. Lin sighed " that doesn't mater and these are the clothes we wear now so if you wanna stay your going to have to wear them." Alex sighed but complied to Lin's wishes and put on the clothes. "Ok so your going to need to stay in here while I go preform" "preform?" Alex said with a confused look on his face " are you in a play?" Lin blushed a light shade of pink " umm yeah." " so what's I called ,who do you play" Alex said like they were teenage girls about to spill some tea." umm it's called...... Hamilton and I play ummm well you." Alex burst out into fits of laughter "there's a play about me" he said with a wistful expression " I must have been so cool ,but whoever wrote it must be such a loser to write a play about history" Lin's face got even redder " it's a musical and I wrote you should be thankful" he said with a little hmph at the end. Alex started laughing so hard he fell out of the chair he had been sitting. " Oh my god I have to see this" the founding father proclaimed with a smirk on his face. Lin sighed dramatically ( Lin felt like he'd been sighing a lot lately and thought the author should find another word to express being annoyed) "ok fine you can watch from the audience but don't talk to anyone" he took Alex's hand and dragged him to his reserved seats in the audience. "Ok people will start coming through those doors any minute and they will sit down and then the show will start so just sit here until I come get you" Alex nodded his head enthusiastically excited to watch the musical about him. " alright after I get you I'm going to introduce you to everyone then we will leave." Alex nodded again and watched as Lin left. As soon as he faded from sight people started filing in and taking their seats. "Wow I can't believe there's a show about me" he whispered to himself as the lights dimmed and the iconic words, "how does a bastard orphan son of a whore", started playing.

Hey my one reader @custardmuffin2543 thanks for reading my story (if I messed up your username tell me) I totally gave up on this story but your comment made me continue :)