T w o

I wake up to meet a dark surrounding. It was very quiet and cold in here. I was on a bed and a comforter was wrapped around me like a sushi roll. The only light was from outside a door that situated right in front of me, in this big room. From the masculine smell, I can predict it's a guy room.

I swung my leg of the bed to get up. But my gesture was too fast for my condition, I fall back to the bed. My head hurt like crazy. I forget that I hurt my head. Slowly, I stand up again and walked slowly to the door. Once I opened the door, my eyes meet a huge chandelier hanging in the center of the big dome.

"Oh dear. Are you feeling better?" My head turned to the maid that I met last night. She was holding a tray of foods. Actually, I don't know what to feel right now. But definitely not feeling better.

"Where am I?"

"You're in the pack house. Do you want to meet Alpha?" She asked with a concerned face.

"Who?" I winced at the sudden strike of pain on my left side of my head. My head was still hurt.

"The one who brought you here. He is the Alpha."

"You mean the one who kidnapped me?"  I already hate him right now. This guy who named Alpha thoughts that he can do whatever he wants.

"Yes, I want to meet him." I said with a stern voice. On the way to his office, the maid explained that we are on the private wing. She said there are only two wings that have the dome in this mansion. One was the one I just saw and the other was the gathering hall.

Actually, whatever she said was out of my mind right now. I was in a foreign place, I really want to go home. I don't really appreciate being taken away even though to the luxury place like this. It feels so strange.

After a long walk, we arrived at his office which was at the other side of the mansion. God knows how big this place was. I can get lost in here considering that I really bad with direction. They should put signage or direction. The maid knocked on the door and open it for me.

I entered the room that engulfed with professionalism. And there was Alpha sat by the big table reading some papers.

"You're awake."

"Obviously." I replied to him in a sarcastic way. "I want to go home. So can you sent me home or at least let me out of this mansion." I demand and still standing next to the door. I want to stay close to the way out if anything happens.

He sighed and put the papers he currently read to side. "I can give you anything you want but not leaving this place. In specific, not leaving me." He rested his back on the very comfortable chair.

"And why is that? I don't know you." I replied irritated. "I told you I don't have money and I'm poor. I have nothing to give you. I really want to get back home." And rest I continued in my mind. 

"You are home." He said in authorized voice. It's like the end of the argument, I can't say anything. 

"You're crazy. How can you just kidnapped someone, brought them to your house and tell them they are home?!" My anger was at peak right now. I am tired, sleepy, hurt and hungry.

"One, you don't raise your voice to me." He said in the slow growl, slowly stand up from his chair. I shifted in my legs. My anger was still at bay. "Two, you are mine I didn't kidnapped you, I bring you home. And three, you are home." He continued while walking slowly to me like a predator seeking on his prey.

"So you just bring a random stranger home and hold them, hostage, here?" I challenge him to explain more about his definition of 'kidnap and home'.

"I don't take random stranger. You are my mate." This time he was in front of me, fuming in anger. In this situation, I really feel afraid that he might hit me again.

Right on time, someone knocked on the door. The maid came inside with a food stroller. She quickly bows when she saw Alpha glared at her.

"Put it on the table and leave." Alpha said to her while greeting his teeth. He was still angry. The maid placed the food really fast. I can't even finish exhale before she has gone from the room.

Alpha took the chance to dragged me to the sit in front of his. He forced me to sit down. He sat at the chair next to me. There were two plates of food. The plate in front of me consists of egg, bread and hot streaming fries. While his place was an extra larger size of a raw steak.

"Eat." He ordered me. I gave him a stern look. 

"Look here Mr Alpha. I haven't finished talking." His eyes widen.

"You don't have to call me Alpha."

"So what shall I call you?" I asked annoyingly. Whatever his name was, I don't care. I want to go home.

"My name is Henry." He smiles. Oh so now he smiles? What happens to the scary guy last night. So the big bad wolf just went soften. But shouldn't fall to it. Once a wolf, always a wolf.

"Mr Henry, can you explain the real reason why I am here." I pretended to be nice. He seemed to be back into reality. His expression became stoic again.

"I will after we eat." He said while proceeding to cut his meat without waiting for my replied. I huffed and look at my food. I took the fark and stabbed on the egg. It smelled good. But when I was about to put it inside my mouth I put it back.

"You didn't put drug inside here?" I bluntly asked him. Since he can force me to be here, I can just say whatever I want.

"Of course not." He replied in the 'unbelieveable' face. "I would never do that to you." He continued cutting his meat.

"Well, I just being cautious. Last time I remembered, I was hit by you." I said slowly while stabbing the egg and eat it. It surprisingly tastes delicious. What did they put in here.

Henry already finished his food and he turned at me. I glanced at him and swallowed my egg. 

"You need to be patient because I am a slow eater." I stabbed another egg.

"It's okay. I can just explain it." He stared down on me hesitated.

"I'm a werewolf. You are my mate." He said it clearly.

I chocked my egg.

word: 1128

Thank you for reading chapter two. *kiss*