BETWEEN TWO WALLS

Between two walls:

The second installment to the series but is technically the last book ,aside from the prequel that is. 

This book contains the story of how the 2 former  bestfriends start a new story of theirs that was thought to have ended in the STORY OF US.

SYNOPSIS:

"Why is it that there are times when one's mind wants to forget and move on but the heart still loves that person?" 

"Are you sure you  love the guy and not the concept of love?"  

"Of course."

"Think about it. I wont believe you unless you give yourself some time to ponder with it. Ask yourself,'Did I really love him or did I just want to love him because I would love to feel love?'" 

----

After going through a major heartbreak, Charlotte Davienne Curtlander has finally moved on and the soft ,warm heart she had was once more turned back into the frozen  slate of ice it was before. The feelings she once had for Lucas Lawrence that she struggled hard to get over has now vanished into thin air . 

Perfect ,right?  Nope. She says she doesnt feel anything for him anymore and every one whom knows her and sees the way she acts would agree to her but after forgetting Lucas, after forgetting what love feels like, she admits to be feeling like there is something missing in her life that makes her incomplete.

What if she then soon discovers that Lucas and her share the same feelings before and he still has feelings for her? Willthis start a new romance or would it just fade away?

What if things  get messy in a way that even Fate cannot control? What would happen?

We thought their story ended but was that really the end or was that just a new beginning of a new story? Find out as we continue to accompany these teenagers in their struggles on finding out what love and life really is.

Let us find out how they'd manage to break the walls blocking  the answers .

SNEAK PEEK:

My breath hitched as I felt him caress my cheek and I cursed inwardly for not trying to move away.

"Why cantyou believe we have chemistry together?" he asked.

I gave him a cold stare but it was the most stupid move I've  ever made because just as I stared into his eyes and saw the hazel brown eyes of his turn into a dark shade of brown, I couldnt move my eyes away and my heart started beating in a strange way it always  does back then.

"Because we dont." I said,struggling to keep my composure.

He leaned forward and I felt his breath near my ear. " You keep on saying that but admit it, there was a point in your life that you thought about things that way." he whispered and  I squirmed uncomfortably .

I shivered at his words and actions. He was never this forceful nor was he this confident.

"Does it even matter?"I asked,shrugging.I looked away from him.

He raised an eyebrow and forced me to stare at him once more. "Oh,it matters alright. It matters . A lot. "

"I dont really believe that ." I said ,defiantly.

"Dont worry." he said,huskily. "Id make you believe."

--------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So there you have it . This is the last installment in the Memories of Yesterday Series . 

STATUS: ONGOING

STARTED:  JULY 30 2014

ENDED : NOT YET

CONTAINS: A SNEAK PEEK , A PROLOGUE AND 2 CHAPTERS AT THE MOMENT

GENRE: ROMANCE ,TEEN FICTION

 CREDITS TO mmxii for the cover