Drunk nights

Tony let his lips soak in alcohol as he threw the cup onto the counter; earning a few glares from people that were gathered around him.

"Can I have another glass of your oldest whiskey" He slurred.

"Right away, Mr.Stark"

Tony's hand tapped on the counter as he looked around the room. Waiting.

A clink of the glass got his attention. He nodded as a 'thank you' and traced the rim of the drink. Eventually, his hand cupped around the stem and picked it up.

He chugged it down as if he hadn't had a drink in ages. Which he hasn't. He's been so busy with the avengers institution, his company, looking out for that spidey kid and controlling his anxiety that he just forgot about the only solution there is to dealing with the human kind:

Drinking.

His head began to spin as he soaked in a few last sober thoughts before having his mind drowning in alcohol.

He looked up at the bartender and smirked. It's been a while since he'd done anything spontaneous, so sleeping with a young fella like him could do the trick.

Tony leaned over the counter and roughly tapped the bartender. He turned around quickly and stood stunned.

"Heyyyyy" Tony smirked.

"Would you- would you like anything else to drink?"

"Only if that means I'll do something to make you sleep with me"

"Mr.Stark..."

"Oh come on, live a little..."

Tony forced his focus onto his name tag.

"...Kyle"

"Should I call someone for you, sir?"

"Oh, honey, calling me 'sir' makes me even more turned on"

"Mr.Stark-"

"Tony, I think you've had enough"

A commanding — yet soft — voice earned his attention as a hand took his glass away. Tony grunted and turned in his chair. His droopy eyes met Steve and he couldn't help but force out a small smile.

"Steveeee" he whined.

"Yeah. Hi"

"Hiiii"

"Tony, I got your car out front. I'm driving you back"

"Back where"

"Home"

"HoMe Is WhErE tHe HeArT iS, yEt I gOt MiNe RiPpEd OuT yEaRs AgO"

"Alright, that's enough"

Steve handled the bartender as he cupped one hand around Tony's arm, holding him steady. Just to be sure, he rested his remaining hand on his waist.

Tony's feet were tripped over each other just as much as tony was tripping over his words.

The car door opened as Steve gently lowered tony into the passengers seat, swiftly running around the car to get to his own.