[Under progress]

[Under progress, I rushed this when I uploaded it so I'm going to make this more into the story]

Sammy's Pov:
...I feel A Bit Uncomfortable Lately Well since I have been Thinking of my Lord more often. I don't think This is Normal anymore...Besides that I have been feeling Dizzy And My Head hurts so much. I think I need Henry For this Now. I was Just Walking trying to find Henry. Of course he's not that easy to be found cause he's always Roaming around with Boris Like he has some stuff to do with 'Alice' Speaking of Alice I saw her With My Lord And Everytime I saw Her with My Lord I would always Ruin Everything but...I just Ignored them. Alice Saw me Very Surprised That I didn't ruin everything Of course My Lord Looked at Me Walking by...I feel cold. I feel empty...Like I was An Empty Bottle...Finally I had found Henry and asked him about what I was feeling and what is it. He looked at me. Eyes wide open then He said "Sam...Your starting to lose your...Feelings" I didn't react. I wasn't surprised. He then Suddenly hugged me which felt weird I didn't Pull Him Off of me. No. I Hugged him back Still feeling empty and cold. My Lord Walked out of the room and found Us Hugging and Henry Stopped And He Cried. "Why the Fuck are you crying?" I didn't know what I was Saying. But whatever it was Made Henry Sob More. I then comforted him.i didn't realize Bendy Looking at us before I decided to Give up I looked at him. No emotion...I Ignored him and Walked away. As I walked Far away I started to feel nothing. Nothing at all...I Started to walk slower more slow than usual. I feel like The Time just stopped. I stopped to look at Norman. He looked Angry And Just walked past me Pushing me out the way and then Jack Followed Norman Hurriedly but then went back to me "Sorry bout him he's a bit angry today. pleased don't be pissed of-" he was cut off by Norman "Yeah cause You go Crazy When your pissed off" "Norman!" Jack and Norman looked at me As I Gave them a Cold Emotionless Frown and Stood up "Why the Fuck would I be pissed off? Anyway your wasting my time. Go" They looked Shock and Surprised At my words. "but..Sam this isn't you" "So what? Want me to be Mad and hurt you? Or do you want me to be Cold and Be better?" They Were silence but I broke it "What?! Answer my God damn question!" Jack Spoke up "I would be with my Sam! Not cold! Even though you hurt me that's fine!" "...He's right..You are Cute when your mad Sam. What happened to you?" They Both Spoke up. With me Replying fast "None of your goddamn Business Norman!" I shouted at Norman. He was getting a bit Pissed off and So right I was Cause Then a minute he charged at me. Choking me. I didn't mind. I didn't fought back I actually liked it "DON'T GET ME FUCKING MAD SAM!" He Started to Tighten His Hand on my neck causing me To choke more and unable to breathe. But in my opinion...I liked it "If your mad than just kill me already not that I'm special." I smirked Looking at Norman. they both froze by my own words "what? Kill me that's all it's easy!" It felt like I was giving advice to them...I felt His Hands Let go of my neck. "S-sam..Why would we kill you? Your our Friend" "PFFFTTTT HAHAHAHAHA! FRIEND?!" I started laughing. It felt like I was Laughing Hard At A Funny Joke "FRIEND?! HAHAHA! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! PFTT HAHAHAHA!" They both nodded. I didn't realize that Bendy and Alice Were there Standing and watching but mostly Frozen by what I just said "S-s-sam! God damnit! Who done this to you?!" Norman started To feel like crying. I stopped looking at Norman And His Expression..."Why'd you care?...all you do is just shut me out" I was definitely right. All he did was just Hurt me and Shut me out when I needed to tell him or needed him.. memories started to Flood back into my head...Making my Head Hurt..

"Come on Norman! S-STop teasing me!" I said to him. He was Constantly teasing me by My height. But as usual I just Thought it was a tease but inside it was an insult making Others laugh and point at me.."Aw~ you don't like being tease~?" "Of course no-" I was cut off "WHO CARES?! No one cares of what you want or don't want! We only want you to be on the floor Hurt!" I was silent. I thought he was my friend. I thought he was there for me but no he betrayed me he wasn't my friend he was just faking it. It makes me sick to the stomach And they surrounded me Hurting me And laughing at me of how I was weak...But though...Inside I hid Myself...I disguised myself into a helpless , innocent little Bitch but Inside...I was A Monster who killed everyone who gets into my way...Even if it was my loved once.. They'll suffer I swear In my Entire Life they'll suffer"

Memory ends

I looked at Norman And Stood up then said "Thanks For The Nice 'Fight' " and walked away bumping into bendy I didn't know who it was "ARGH! watch where your going!" I look up and saw bendy looking at me Angrily I Gulped And He Punched me in the Face...Or My Head......Bendy Threw Me Into the Walls Making a Loud *SNAP* Which he Ignored And Walked away And Norman and Jack Heard it Ran Towards me " Sam you ok?" Jack said worried. *no response* Norman then Start to speak up "H-hey! S-sam! G-get up!" *Still no response* They Finally realized that I was Dying They Quickly picked me up and Brought me to Henry Who denied and thought it was a prank. he was in fact mad at me For leaving him there alone...So they just Quickly ran to Bendy but then realized That he hated Me for being Rude but I didn't meant it though... They looked everywhere and gave up knowing that They probably Told them that I was just sleeping and left me alone...Alone...Cold...Empty...Dying...What else?... D E A D ?...Allison...She Was my only true friend here and She Saw me Quickly picked me up and Carried me Through what seems to be my room...She placed me In my bed and Read Something About 'Healing' But She didn't really needed it..cause Hours Past by "WHAT THE?!" I quickly Sat up Looking At Allison And she hugged me...I felt...Alive again.. but that faded when she Stopped.."Why?" "What?" "Why did you Have to Heal me?" I said to Allison Frowning. She sighed And Said "I care about you"...