{18+} The Pain

[This one has a OC of mine that is from another Au From BATIM so Don't be surprised when There's someone you don't know]

Sammy's Pov:
I started to breathe Heavily Because of The Pain in my chest. Still don't know how it happened maybe because of the...Nevermind! It started when I was talking to Allison which is weird. "you ok Sam?" Bendy Said. "Yes..yes I'm fine- GRAH!" I felt The pain In my chest Get even worse but it was weird..."SAMMY?!" Bendy suddenly Stood up and Got closer to me Worried "I-It hu-nghhh!" my Stomach suddenly hurt! I didn't like it! "W-WHAT IF T-T-THIS IS D-DEADLY?!" I stuttered So Worried about This pain "No it isn't Sam..Your going to be fine.." Bendy Said Touching my Cheek Softly. I felt like throwing up But I didn't cause of Bendy's Hand in my cheek calming me down "There there. Your going to be ok Sammy" Bendy said softly. It felt like...He was a mother talking to his Son who was injured. "M-my...Lord" I fell right asleep by his Soft Voice and Touch "Heh...cute~" he kissed me in my Neck. It made me moan While sleeping "Mm~ My lord~.." I Moaned Quietly but not too Quietly. Allison watched us and She started to Chuckle "you guys Are such cute couple" Allison said to us And bendy Turned around to See Allison "Yeah...heh" He was Blushing by embarrassment. A few Hours Later I woke up and saw Bendy sleeping and Cuddling me. His Body was warm and I liked it. "My Lord~" I Quietly Said to him Waking him up a little. He yawned and looked at me "Mornin' Sam sam~" Bendy said to me with a smile. I blushed By that Nickname and Kissed him on the cheek "Morning My Lord~" "So Wanna play a little game before We Head of?" It made me Blush of What Game it was Then He Leaned Closer to me And Licked my Lips. I Allowed him to Enter in my mouth And His Tongue Went Inside Licked Mine. "Mmmmm~ Nghhh~" He stopped and I put my tongue out. It was slimy And inky But He liked it and Touched it Softly "Mmm~!" He licked His lips And Licked my Neck Letting go of his Hand on my tongue "My Lor- Mmmm~ S-Stop teasing me~" Bendy Giggled And Suck my Neck And Bit It. "A-ah~! My L-lord~~!" I struggled And Blush More. Bendy begun to Take off my Overalls And my pants Then my Boxers. I blushed Madly When He Showed me His Cock "Sam~? Can you turn around and bent a bit?" I nodded and obeyed his order. I felt His Cock Enter Me It made me gasp "A-ahh~! MmMMHmh~!" He thrusted in and out Slowly. I Moaned From every Thrust Then He Begun to Thrust More Harder "Gahh~! S-sam your s-so tight~!" Bendy Said moaning. I liked it every bit of moments of Our little 'game' as we Got up and Head of to Allison And Tom. Tom looked at us like he never saw us before but then He did what he did as usual then Boris came "Hey guys!" Boris looked at us "Oh? Since when were you two Together huh?" Boris said to us. I blushed in embarrassment.."Well Uhh things happens you know?" Bendy said. I felt a Sharp pain in my Chest all of the sudden , I hissed in pain By it was getting worse..more worse....I Wrap my own arms in my body cause of the pain. Bendy , Boris and Allison looked at me. Boris was shocked "What Happened?" Boris said "I...it's getting...w-wors- ARGHH!" I put my back on the wall And Slide Down To the Ground..I tried to stand up but It hurt like hell! Then it happened...I wasn't Breathing..I stumbled Backwards and Fall down on the ground...Bendy then catched me very worried "Sam?!" No response "S-sam..!..Please answer me!.." still no response.. He then cried And Hurriedly Rushed To Henry carrying me "HENRY! SAMMY'S DYING!" Bendy said still crying. Henry's eyes widened and Started to listen to my heartbeat..'a faint..and slow heartbeat' "we gotta take him to the hospital!" "HOW?!" bendy Said "I... I'll bring him to the hospital" Henry said "But I wanna go! I wanna see Him Safe!" Bendy said while crying More. Henry thinks.."Come on Let's go together" Henry said , it made Bendy's eyes widened And hugged Henry And Got out of the studio Then got to the hospital that was near by And in to it..They were worried As heck.....they didn't know what Cause this to happen..I never did expected that...

A few hours later The Nurses said that I was fine but needed to Have Plenty of rest when they go back and they agreed "I'm relieved... I'm thankful that he's fine and Thanks Henry" Bendy said to Henry who was Relieved as well " No problem Buddy..Anything for you guys Both" Henry said To Bendy. Bendy Was left Confused By what he said But I got out of the Room And I was still Feeling a Sharp pain in my Chest and stomach but It was a little Less painfully then before..

here I am now..On the bed Still Fighting The pain.." Ungghhh This Hurts So Much.." " I know bud Just Rest ok?... I don't want you to be hurt.." Bendy Replied To Me With A Sorrow Voice , I Never Understood Why I Deserve This Pain..But I Guess I Have To Live With It Until It Goes Away "I'm surprised your still alive I thought You were going to die!" Boris Said. " I Am Too..I Guess I Have To Live With It In The Pass Couple Of Days Or So..It Still Hurts So Muchhhh.. " I Laid On My Side So The Pain Doesn't Get Any Worse , I Literally Can't Explain The Pain I'm Feeling Cause...It Hurt Like Hell And Like I WAS In Hell I don't know.....Maybe I Should Just Rest And See if It Goes Away A Little..

[ A Couple Of Hours Later ]

I Was Still Sleeping Until I Heard A Door Open From My Side , I Heard It Close So I Assume It Was Going To Be Bendy Or Boris. I Felt A Hand On My Shoulder It Sent Chills On My Spine Because It Didn't Feel Like It Was Boris Nor Bendy At All Or Anyone I Know! " ...I Heard You Were Feeling Awful Today So I Came To Visit You " It Was A Familiar Voice Though..Could It Be William? I Don't Know It Seemed Bigger Than Him.." You Ok Bud? O-Oh! I forgot I still Haven't Introduced Myself hehe..heh... " He/She Was Nervous And I Could Tell Because Of the Sound On His/Her Voice. He/She Let Go Of My Shoulder And Went On The Other Side Where I Was , My Eyes Were A Bit Blurry So I Had To Wait First. As My Vision Got Better I Soon Realized It Was Akira!

She's My Best Friend When We Were Third Graders And I Still Remember She Always Brings An Extra Food For Me And My Other Friend When We Forgot To Bring One Because Of Hurrying Heh..It Was Old Good Times....I Wish I Could Go Back And Start Over Again..I Made A Lot Of Mistakes Back Then " Umm Do You Still Remember Sam? I Always Called You The Little Cute Gay Boy Haha " Akira Smiled As She Spoked , I Was Curios Of How'd She Know I Was Here...wait...HOW DID SHE KNOW I WAS IN INK?! " You Know I Heard You And Bendy Have A Relationship Now " That Made Me Blushed As She Looked At Me With The Lenny Face " Akiraaa! " " haha Sorry! It's Just That I Can't Believe You Have A Relationship With A erhh..De- uhhh " I Knew She Was Trying To Not Call My Lord A Demon But It's True! " A Demon? " " errr Yes Sorry " " Eh It's ok " I Still Can't Believe That She Still Remembered Me Until Now I Mean Heh IT'S BEEN THIRTY GOD DAMN YEARS!!! Well At least We Got To See Each Other Again...