Dark alliance

(Hosuhs Pov)

"Hey guys!" I said standing up and running over to them completely forgetting that there might have been someone else there with us.
Stephen then embraced me and looked over at the fire I had made. "You made this yourself?" He asked me.
"Haha, ya I did I actually surprised myself!" I said putting my hand behind my head.
"Haha, good job Hosuh." I heard Dan say from behind me.
"Thanks Dan!" I said turning to meet him.
But h-he wasn't there.(What the heck I swear I heard his voice from behind me.)
"Hosuh you ok?" Stephen questioned.
"Uh-h ya I guess." I said looking over at him. Thank god he was sitting where I heard his voice from I was about to flip out, But then to my horror I noticed that Dan was sitting next to him holding something in the fire and I ended up having a mini panic attack.
"Dan?" I questioned him.
"Ya Hosuh what's up?" He said looking away from the fire.
"Were you standing behind me a few seconds ago?" I said pointing my finger over at the spot I was recently standing in.
"No why?" He said following my arm to the place I was pointing at with his eyes.
"Nuh-nothing it's nothing." I said putting my hand over my face and pushing it over to look at the shelter. But was interrupted by Stephen saying,
    "And where did you find this little guy?"
    "Where did I find w-what?" I asked looking over at the shelter and seeing what he was pointing at. It was something small. Yet as large as a small 1-3 month old female blue nosed pit-bull.
    "What the hell is that?" I Whispered.
    Stephen walked over to the entrance of the shelter and put his hand down next to it. He made those sounds you would make when you want a cat to approach you.
    It stood up and slowly moved to Stephens hand.
    "Hey little buddy!" Stephen said wrapping it up in his hands.
      He came over to me with a small bundle of fur in his hands.
    "What is that?" I asked locking eyes with it.