3

Inkblot

Inkblot

Age : 16
Sexuality : Pansexual
Crush : Tea
Family : Bendy(dad), Betsy(mom), Cuphead(uncle), Cyrus(uncle), Boris(uncle), Brenda(aunt), Boresse(aunt), ink(step-sister), Maria(step-cousin), fuzzy(step-brother)
Dating : Tea

About : Inkblot is the love child of bendy and betsy. But if that's not complicated enough for you I guess I'll tell you more about my timeline. Bendy and cuphead used to love each other, keywords USED TO. Over the years their love waned, then one day cuphead left to visit the strip club and that's where he met Cyrus. It was like he was meeting bendy all over again that rush of admiration. The locking of eyes, the increased heartbeat it was all so familiar. And both cuphead and Cyrus loved it so the let the feelings control their actions. Unfortunately both cuphead's had a bendy that they had a relationship with. Guess what if you cheat your lover will most definitely find out. And find out they did when bendy found out he kicked cuphead out of the house. then He got a call from betsy who had also been cheated on, the instantly hit it off. Fast forward a couple years later and Ink was born.

soooooooo yeah I just felt like posting today

have a good rest of your day~ 

Ohh before i forget Ink, Maria, and fuzzy don't belong to me seriously go check out their creator. She also made Fan kids =)