Asra

*waves hands*

It's Moi, your mentally unstable but still kind of stable boy, Asra, here. You can find me at my main (and only) account, CaerusTonks.

So everyone has already introduced themselves and I guess it's my turn and it's really weird to do it when I know other people can see but that is the life of a teenager on this site for a while so here goes.

I'm a sixteen year old senior in high school, a very early baby, and a Pisces. I love to talk to people even though I hate interaction and I am more likely to publish more chapters than any single person because I'm just .. not caring on how school looks now (escape, am I right?) and well, I don't really have much to do so updates are here but scarce because of writer's block.

I'm a black transgender male whose possibly a bit sweet and too kind for his own good. I write a lot and I have a lot of fandoms. I'm more of a Hufflepuff than a Slytherin even if I am really in Slytherin but that's because the house of the badgers is really freaking cool. I may not be on
much due to graduation stuff and all that but I do promise to come on whenever I can, shoot me a message if ya want, I don't bite. I am very awkward however and not a good messenger so please bare with me if I don't answer for a day or two—I most likely forgot and or just didn't come on or I didn't want to talk.

Alright—think I listed everything? Zodiac sign, house, age...etc. oh—right, I'm a new member of this account so it'll take some time getting use to, especially since its kind of my very first group account (yay!). I might act like a child in all ways but one but trust me, I'm sixteen and I totally do not watch paw patrol and all the other baby shows because they're cool—I don't, promise.

Yeah—I think that's all—Bye for now and I hope you all have a wonderful day!