Flaming Hot Cheetos

You, READER, has just begun their last year at Spooky High, a high school designed for monsters.

You entered the doors, taking in your surroundings. There was the usual cliques doing their own thing. You, yourself, never really fit into any of these cliques. Mostly because you could care less about them. The only thing on your mind right now was getting something to eat. You see, this morning, you hadn't had a chance to eat breakfast or make your lunch as you woke up a bit too late and were in a rush to catch the bus. You made your way to the cafeteria, as that was the only place with an okay working vending machine.

At your arrival, you noticed a particular demon boy sitting at a table in the corner with Brian, a close friend of his from what you've seen. You've only ever had the guts to talk to Damien, the demon boy, when he's alone. When you do talk to him, he seems a lot more than a demon with anger issues and a crave for arsenic. It's more than that, he has character, he feels real. Anyways, back to the food. You can't help but smile as you walk over to the vending machine, desiring the delicious taste of... Hmm, what looks good today? You quickly go over everything in the vending machine, your eyes landing on a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos. Perfect, just what you want. You dig through your pockets for money and-

Shit. You forgot your money at home. You groaned and smacked your hand against your head, saying unholy words about yourself, which caught the attention of Damien. In your little fit about not bringing two bucks for something that will most likely burn your tongue off, you didn't notice Damien walking towards you. He stood there for at least ten seconds before saying anything. "Hey." He spoke in his usual, intimidating tone, which caused you to jump. You waved to him as you muttered a greeting. Okay, you have to be honest, you get hot and bothered over Damien, though you try not to show it.

"What's up with you? I couldn't help but notice you hitting yourself in the head and thought I'd join in." He grinned, but it vanished as you told him you were just angry about not being able to buy what you wanted. "That's it? Sweet Satan, if you want money just ask." He put two bucks in the vending machine. "Whaddya want?" You tried to tell him that he didn't need to do this, that you can live with it, but he just chuckled and looked down at you with those piercing, yellow eyes of his. "If I didn't want to help you, I wouldn't. Now what do you want?" You huffed, then pointed to the Flaming Hot Cheetos. He selected them, then picked the bag up from out the vending machine. He handed the bag to you, his grin returning as he saw you open and dig into the bag.

"Y'know, Reader," You glanced up at him, fingers full of Cheeto dust and eyes watery. "you'll have to repay this Flaming Hot Cheeto eventually," Is- Is he- "and if you're lucky, it wont have to be in money." He muttered against your neck, just close enough to your ear for you to hear. You were about to say something in return, but just as fast as he went over to you, he sat back down.

Woah.