[Lucy Smith]

Lucy is my " I'll end your entire blood line" OC.

She's hot headed, moody, distant, "I'm right, no matter what," basically an alcoholic (but she won't admit it,) and probably smokes.  You know, your typical high school dropout. Speaking of high school, she was the 'top dog' of pointless fights. No wonder no one liked her.

She is 17, cisgender female, 5'2, and slightly chubby (despite all the running)

She carries around a metal bat for "self defense" and uses it as her main weapon. She never killed anyone (yet) but it is useful to knock some people out.

She has robbed gas stations, and pickpocketed $387 of of people over a few months - a year. She hasn't been to jail yet, but she has had multiple encounters with the police.

Her hair is brown, but she dyed it a dark purple because "it's cool" and has it cut short- shoulder length. Her skin is pale, but she gets a dark tan in the summer, and her eyes are magenta, but she swears they are red.

She wears a black face mask- a white 'w' to look like a cat face, and little red lines to look like blush. She wears a sleeveless 'knitted' turtle neck when it's cold out, and a pale purple tank top in the heat. She sports short, dark blue, denim shorts, but will wear just about any jeans.
   She has a crop top-like red flannel jacket, with a big fur hood. Despite ending at her mid waist, it has deep pockets.
  Lucy enjoys going bare foot, but she doesn't mind wearing blank , cheep, dark purple sports shoes.

This small, bisexual, mentality unstable chick won't be your friend, she doesn't hold people close, but she will hang out with you if it benefits her.

👍She likes vodka (or anything flavored,) over priced coffee, fries, sunsets, and when it lightly rains.

👎She hates when it's freezing, too bright and warm, people, kids, public places, and anything cute. (Yes, even adorable dogs.)

❌she has a fear of blood- especially her own.

If you draw, mention, or use her please tag me!

A-yo Sinc-Nicotine here you go— five days late.