"You're my best mistake"

~MATURE WARNING, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, A LITTLE SMUT, ETC~

     Things were fine until I realized I had the wrong child. We were leaving the playground at 1pm. My daughter Liz and I went to the park for a picnic but it started to rain. I packed up the supplies and went to the car. I thought my daughter was behind me but she wasn't so I went back to the playground. There was 2 girls left. My daughter and a girl wearing the same colour as Liz. I accidentally grabbed the other girl. She looked just like Liz, wearing the same coloured shirt and everything. We finally got home and I realized she was so scared. I felt so bad but at the same time I was scared as well. Where was my Liz!? Was she still at the playground? I went back to the playground to find her.

      She was by the swings. Dead. Her lifeless body just laying there. With her neck broken, twisted behind her. I called the ambulance knowing that they could do nothing, but is was worth a shot. The ambulance arrived and took her somewhere, they told me to come with. They took me to this one place and they took me by the arms and dragged me to this room with Liz, they told me, "She is dead." But it turns out I had the right child all along. The other child was just a doll. It was a voodoo doll, but then it came to life, all of the sudden it started to move, it came over to me, and started to grab me, and lead me somewhere and she took me to this house, she lead me to the basement, and then I saw blood all over the floor in the shape of a star with a circle around it, and she told me, "He likes you...." I asked her what she meant by "he", she ignored me, but instead said, "He'll be here soon enough, don't ask too many questions, it makes him angry."  I was oddly intrigued, but also a little scared.

~a few hours later, after the blood sacrifice~

     I see him, he is here in my mind, he takes a knife and pins me to the wall, I kind of think he's little bit sexy if I'm being honest, the way he has me pinned to wall, and how he's so close to me with his hand around my throat, and then he said something to me. "I see the way you're looking at me." I was a little flustered and looked down, he tilted my head up so I was looking at him. The way he was staring at me, his deep tinted black eyes. He then took me by the hand and led me to a room.  He took all my clothes off, and then ordered me to give him head, and me being in almost a trance, I obeyed.  His moans were so beautiful and loud, and that really turned me on.  He then came into my mouth, and he cut me a little on my arms and licked all the blood up, this was all so sensual.  He then asked me, "Will you join me?"  I didn't even think about it, "Of course."  

         He lead me along to a dark room and he nodded, knowing I knew what to do.  I took the knife and cut myself all over my arms and legs making a mess of blood all over the satanic star on the floor, I finally bled out over a half an hour.  I woke up, and again realized it was just a dream, I was greeted by my husband, "I've noticed you've been having dreams about your past."  I nodded, and he started to hum, and I said, "You are my strange addiction."   And he responded with, "You know, after all these years, you're still my best mistake"  He kissed my forehead, and then we went have a little fun with a few humans...

A/N

basically everything before the cult shit was helped by four other people, Ari (teachers pet), Jaydan (a friend), Avery (someone who exists), Carter (someone i know vaguely), and me, of course. This was actually something we worked on during class.... and then I made it into some fucking cult smut (?)

13, April, 2019
01:56