Chapter 2

As we were walking in a cold street, there was a silence between us."So how are you now?Aren't you excited for the coming christmas?"He broke the silence."Im fine and Yes im excited.""Okay so we are now here."As i look to the mall.....WOW

its big.1 hour 30 minutes past were now done."So where else do you want to go?"

where?where?where?whe-OMG i knew it."Come here pali!"

And here we are now in Lotte World."Here?"he ask"yupyupyup."

He pouted.Aw so cute."Why?"as i pinched his cheeks."Nothing"

Luhan's Pov

I think i might cry.What if she tells me she want to ride a roller coaster.OMG."Uhm min im tired now so i have to go.""Dont go pls."

"But "OMG she is doing a agyeo.How cute!!

"Fine but in one condition."

"what?"

"We are not going to ride that roller coaster."As i pointed it.

"Bwahahahahahahahaha"

"Hey what are you laughing at?"

Min's Pov

I laugh like there is no tomorrow.

Ouch! my stomach hurts.I stop laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Are you scared of heights,aren't you?"He stay quiet.

"Bwahahahahaha"I laugh again.

Luhan's Pov

She is now annoying.I left her alone laughing like a crazy.

Min's Pov

As i look infront of me,OMG he left me here?Btw i know the way where my house is.I am now walking here in a quiet street when suddenly.....

(BOOm)

its starting to rain.I have no umbrella so i dont have chance except for walking.Im now very wet and cold.I think im going to faint but i keep trying myself and then i fell down and the last thing i saw is a shadow of man running towards me before it went BLACK.