Eloquence of masochism

The Eloquence of masochism,

by Eden Harris,

If there is one thing I know as a writer . . .  it’s that if you need inspiration for a story, or for a character that all you need to do is look inwardly at your own world.

Every life is a novel waiting to be written.

Characters ripe for the picking, dramas and conflict that even seem to write themselves.

And here we are.

This is a story about obsession, a story about characters that seemed too good to be true,

This is what happened when I played close attention in my life, and allowed myself to be dragged under the undertow of self-destruction.

This is a story about a story about life.

This is a story about my life.

This is my one chance to play god and rewrite the script that is my life.

This is the one chance I have to be who I was meant to be.

Would you do the same, given the chance? Rewrite your life using your own words. Play the character you meant to play.

And who was I meant to play?

Well, in a summary I am an Adam with the mind and heart of an Eve. I’m many things and I’m also human, but I am also your guide into a world that is eerily similar to one you may know, and one you may have felt, but this time I’m writing the script, and the characters are of my own choosing.

I finally am the Goddess of my own universe.

Signed Eden Harris,

The Adam with a mind of an Eve.