"I don't know, its just happen..."

Way back then on our elementary days, I was a transferee on National Science Academy. And there, when I first met a girl named Emma. She is my classmate on elementary grade until high school.

My first impression to her is an arrogant, spoil brat girl who always bullying me. But that's only my judgement to her at first. And if you know her better, you will know who she really is...

Like what I have said, she always bullying me. Yes, indeed. Like always! Every time she saw me, she always teasing me with my hair, shoes, hands, or anything else she saw on me that she doesn't like. But the bad thing is, I always letting her to do it... For respect maybe, that's why I didn't punch her or something because first of all she is a girl, and a girl should not be hurt by a boy. And second, I am a transferee student and she is an old one, so I think she can do whatever she want to do on me.

She is a girl who you doesn't want to called as a girl because of her boyish attitude. Like a gangster one. Our boy classmates always afraid of her especially when she gets mad. They say, "Her angelic face will turn into a monster when she gets angry at you. But she can be easily tamed." She gets mad when you hurt her, or she just doesn't want your actions or when you have said something bad on her. She will kick you on your ass or grab you hair until it fells on the ground, and any other way to show how really mad she is on you. That is why I always please her.

But one time when I can't take her attitude of being bossy and her naughtiness, "So you think, Emma, you can control everyone? Well, No, I am not like them. I can't take your attitude anymore! You are so bad and arrogant and brutal and SPOIL BRAT!" I yelled those words to her. And I'm shocked by her answer. "Fine! If you don't like me, who cares?!" And then she walk out. That was the first time I saw her do that thing. The walk out thing. I was afraid because I don't know what she might do next. So I ran after her and said, "I'm sorry, I don't mean those words Emma. Its just come out with my mouth. I really─." "You don't need to explain anything. Its fine..." she replied.

After that incident, we're in good terms. Good more than ever. She shows her true colors to me. She shows that Emma has also a good side beyond her dark attitude that everyone saw. I was wrong with knowing her. She is not just a girl like every other typical girl but she is different. Yes, indeed. She is unique. For her inexplicable attitude. Sometimes good, sometimes not. But beyond her imperfections, I still treating her like a perfect creation. As same as the way she treated me. So in short we have a good friendship.

We became friends, no like, we became best friends. When someone hurt her or make her cry, I will going to kick his ass, whoever he is. I will protect her as I could. That is how, my dear best friend, Emma is important to me.

And suddenly that friendship goes deeper, and deeper and deeper...

"I don't know, its just happen..."