3

Third person

9:21 am

Yongsun slowly awoke from her sleep and felt warmth. As her eyes adjusted to the light she realises where she is and where the warmth is coming from. She looks up to see the girl who saved her last night holding her in her arms.

Cute.

Without moving, yongsun lightly tapped on the girls shoulder
"Shouldn't you get up for school"
She recieved no response. So she tried again a little louder.
"Hey shouldn't you get up for school"
Moonbyul quickly opens her eyes. She notices what she's doing and removes her arms from around yongsun.
"Haha why were you cuddling me?" She asks while chucking
"W-well uh y-you were uh h-having a n-nightmare, s-so umm" knowing she would be as red as a tomato moonbyul struggles getting her words out but stops when she looks up at yongsun smiling widely. Her smile is gorgeous moonbyul thinks to herself.
"It's okay, I liked it anyway"
They both sit in an awkward silence both not knowing how to start a conversation.

"Shouldn't you be getting to school?" Yongsun asks suddenly, makings moonbyul jump a little
"Well I was gonna stay here and we could maybe get to know each other a little more, then maybe you can tell me what happened?"
Yongsun just nods and looks away, she hates the thought of what happened.
Moonbyul stands up and starts looking through her closet, then pulls out some clothes and a towel before placing them beside yongsun.
"Here take a shower, we can talk after"
She then leaves yongsun to take a shower and goes downstairs to make breakfast.

Moonbyuls POV

9:53 am

I hear Yongsun coming downstairs and I can't help but stare, she's so beautiful.
"Hey! Take a picture, it will last longer." I hastily snap out of my thoughts and turn away. That was embarrassing...

"Here I made you breakfast" I say while handing her a plate. Her face lights up.
"I thought I could smell something!" Yongsun takes the plate and starts eating immediately. We both do, for a while until I ask her again the question I had been wanting to know the answer too.
"So, are you ready to tell me what happened yesterday?" I can tell how sad she is. Her eyes always shoot downwards and her smile fades away. She nods slowly and I lead her to the couch where she can get more comfortable.
"If you feel like stopping anytime, it's okay, I'll comfort you" I assure her. She nods once again and begins telling me the story...

A/N
😦kill me