Chapter 11-Past

Jungkook's POV

We just got back from another one of Taes therapy session after the whole incident and all. I still feel a pang of guilt, each time we go to a session. It was all my fault. I was pulled out of ny thoughts when I felt someone sat down on the couch beside me.

"Hey, can I tell you something" he asked. I nodded indicating for him to start. " you know how I was raped, that guy that did it i knew him." He continued while tears rolled down his plump cheeks. I grabbed his hands in mine and stroked them with my thumbs, he soon calmed down. " I thought that it's time to tell you about my past." He said looking straight at me. " it's ok, if you dont feel ready its ok, I dont want to make you uncomfortable " I said reassuring him. " I want to tell you" he said with a small smile. " so let me start at the beginning.... my mom died when I was 5 because of lung cancer, she gave me everything I needed and wanted, she was the best mom ever." He said his grip on my hand getting tighter. I nodded as a sign for him to continue . " Then a month later my dad found a new fling, after about 3 months my dad found out that his new fling was stealing his money and possessions, so he kicked her out. My dad then started abusing me and raping me for hours in end saying it was my fault my mom died, that I was the cause of her cancer" he broke out into a sob, I embraced him hoping it would calm hun down, the sobs died down and he continued. " even though I was in that situation I still went to school and that's where i met Yugyeom, the guy who raped me" those words made me feel like shit, like utter rubbish for not being able to protect him but nonetheless he continued. " he was my first friend, someone who didn't judge me, that's what i thought, he then made me feel uncomfortable, he was mentally ill and was started touching me saying that I was his and only his, the illness he had made him dangerously possessive to the point where would kill people who even just spoke to me. I then told him i needed a break and that's when he raped me, trying to show me who I belonged to. After that u ran away and slept underneath the awning of a cafe and that's when I met Jin, he was the first person I ever fully trusted until you. He helped me out of my situation, my dad was locked away and after that I went for 3 years of therapy. That's why i have been spacing out alot lately, when yugyoem raped me it just brought back a-all those b-bad m-memories" he finished off breaking out to a full on cry. I immediately pulled him in for another hug " im sorry, I'm so sorry i couldn't be there for you tae, I'm such a bad boyfriend" I whispered and then got a slap to my arm " dont say that, you are not a bad boyfriend, you are the best boyfriend ever, after the incident, who hired a skyscraper for a bodyguard just for me, who fired their secretary just to ensure my safety, who made me move in with them to make sure I was always safe, who insists that I go to therapy, you, you did kookie because you love me, because you care, because you are the best boyfriend I could ever have. " his little speech made my heart swell, made my day brighter, made me realise that he is the ONE.