Him?!

Bakugo

After 2 years I finally get to see him again. I thought of all different ways what could happen when we meet. Would I recognize him? I sighed as I got to the park where we first met and sat down. I texted him, what does he mean he isn't the same? I mean i'm not either, What is he hates the new me?! I look around to see if I could see him. All of a sudden Shitty hair walks up. Did he follow me? What the hell? "It's me" he said. "Kirishima?!" I yelled confused.

"It was me all along" Shitty hair said holding his phone out to me so I could see the text messages. All this time it was him? "Why didn't you say anything!" I yelled. I wasn't angry just upset. "You wouldn't get it I wanted to change and when I saw you at school I wasn't gonna mess up the new version of me just because of you" he said with a stern voice. I just stood there looking at him. Kirishima turned around and began to walk "I'm going home" he said. "Shitty hair wait!" I yelled before he disappeared around a corner.

Kirishima

I knew this was a bad idea. Now I have to avoid him, I just have to be the new and improved Eijiro. I reached my house walking in. My mom was on the couch watching tv. "Where is dad?" I say putting my jacket on the raque. "Passed out in his room" she said. I look over to see two empty wine bottles. I shook my head and walked over picking them up. I throw them in the recycling and walked upstairs. I got to the top step as my father walked up to me. "You're useless! You think changing your hair will change anything! You're still the same old useless Eijiro" He yelled. That hurt yeah but he says that all the time, god knows what would happen if I told him I was gay. I push him out of the way and make my way to my room. I closed my door and looked down. He was right I'm just a stupid kid. I take my phone out and dial Sero's number.

"Ello?"

"Sero I don't feel like being home can we get the squad to hang up?"

"Uh yeah sure Kaminari is here with me where do you wanna hang out"

"Duh go get mcdonalds then the empty stage at central park"

The stage that is located at central park is used for holidays it's also a place where Kirishima and his friends goof around all night.

"Alright meet you at mcdonalds"

"Bye" I say as I hung up.

I grabbed a bag and packed another pair of clothing, silly spray (two bottles), water and sleeping bag. Just in case I wouldn't be heading hope I got my hair wet letting it down. I put the bag on and opened my window. Pulling a string a ladder falls down as I climb down. As I touch the ground I take off running to Mcdonalds.

Bakugo

I sat inside Mcdonalds in a booth in the back. I was sitting by myself with my large fries. I didn't feel like going home after Kirishima. Over the few days of U.A. he has became my best friend. Was he something more? I thought as the sound of the ding from the door opening set me back to reality. Tape dispenser and Pikachu walked in. What were they doing here? Behind them Alien eyes walked in. If they are here that means... I watched Kirishima run in a minute later. His hair was down, It looked cute down reminds me when we first met. I sunk down in my booth so he didn't see me. I watched the group order food as they talked while their food was being made. They all had a bag on them, Where were they going? "Bakugo!" I heard Alien eyes yell waving. Kirishima looked over at me. It was no use hiding after they saw me. I got up and walked over, "Hey Bakugo!" Pikachu said with a goofy smile. "What idiots?" I say with a angry voice. "We are getting food then going to central park to hang out wanna come?!" Alien said cheerfully. It will be really awkward with Kirishima there mad at me but I can try to fix it. "Fine whatever" I say as their food was called. They got their food and started to walk to central park. I followed loosley.