Dukes, Rainbows, Sisters and Traitors

Everyone stared up and exclaimed sounds of fear as they saw the Covers floating above them. One by one the covers grabbed onto people by the Life Fibers in uniforms. They were slowly dragged up to the covers before being consumed, causing them to transform into more buff versions. They floated down to the ground in front of the people before attacking and consuming them. Satsuki's Elite Four and three members of Ryuko's Armored Four (Takahashi, Yaki and Baka) fought the Covers trying to save as many people as possible. Mako tried her very best to evacuate the people, but they all stopped when the giant screen showed Ragyo holding Ryuko's Life Fiber infused heart.

Ragyo: "How brilliant! There aren't many humans who can merge with Life Fibers so perfectly. There's no doubt, you are my daughter."

Mako: "*GASP!* RYUKO'S THE DIRECTOR'S DAUGHTER!?....."

Mako was so busy being shocked that she didn't even realize that one of the Covers were pulling her up. Her family tried to save her, but it was no use. Gamagori jumped towards Mako yelled for her to cut the thread, but he was tackled by two Covers.

Mako: "SOMEBODY! HELP MEEE-"

*THOOM!*

Mako was consumed by the Cover turning it into an extra powerful one.

Ryuko was breathing heavily in a panicked state, but she suddenly broke out of it for a moment.

Ryuko: "NO!"

*SHING!*

She used her scissor blade to slash Ragyo's hand off, causing it to fall to the floor.

Ryuko: "I'm Isshin Matoi's daughter! Got it!? You're not my mom! You can't be!"

Ragyo picked her hand off the ground and connected it back to her arm.

Ragyo: "If I'm not, How do you explain that?"

Ragyo said referring to the Life Fiber infused heart the was being slowly retracted into Ryuko's chest.

Ragyo: "It's Heredity dear."

Ryuko gained a panicked rage and started wildly slashing at Ragyo.

Senketsu: "Calm down Ryuko!"

Ryuko: "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!"

Nui: "Oh wow. How very interesting. I knew there was something special about you. You're the greatest Ryuko!"

The camera turned to show Satsuki being held up by Y/n, who was frozen in shock and confusion. Satsuki then shakenly held up a small button.

Satsuki: "You're wrong... I'm not done... just yet.... Mother."

*BWEEP*

Satsuki pressed the button, causing the center of the stadium to light up for a moment.

*KAAA-BBBBBOOOOOOMMMMM!!!*

The button set off a huge explosion that began destroying the whole stadium.

Elite Four: "LADY SATSUKI!"

Elite Three: "RYUKO! Y/N!"

*BOOM-BO-BA-BOMB-BOOM-BAM-BOOM!*