20

Zach pov.

Ever since Daniel texted and said that I've closed myself in my room and crying. That's all I've been doing... crying. My eyes are bloodshot and my cheeks are stained with tears.

Knock knock

Why do they never give up and get the hint that I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

"Zach," I heard a familiar voice behind the door say. "I'm sorry," He said his voice cracking a bit. It was Daniel.

"I'm sorry for what I said. I love you lil bro and I always will. Every memory that we share has special place in my heart and I can promise that. I don't know what I was thinking when I texted that. I can't lose my lil bro. I'll miss your giggles and your stupid jokes. I'll miss your flirting with the girls and how funny you look when you do that. I'll miss your tight hugs that no one else can give. Please open the door. I need you," With that line I opened the door and hugged him as tight as I can.

"Please don't ever do that to me again, Dani." I said hugging him even tighter.

"I promise I will not Zachy," We both let out a laugh as we pulled away. "I have to go fix stuff with the other guys okay.? Daniel questioned.

"You go big bro," I said smiling and patting his shoulder. He smiled and walked to Jacks room.

Daniel is back.

Jack pov.

I was playing fortnite. Thats all I've been doing lately. It's the only thing that keeps my mind of the friendship that got ruined a week ago by a girl. I miss Daniel and his bro hugs, but I don't think he does.

My door opens and a familiar face shows up. "Daniel," I said throwing my remote away and standing up.

"Jack I-" I cut him off. "What do you want?" I said harshly and looked down.

"Jack please listen. I want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ignoring you. You did nothing, it was me. I was going through hard times and I took in too guys and you didn't deserve it. I love you lil bro, can we please bring back the old times and be inseparable again," He said with tears forming in his eyes. I quickly pulled him into hug.

"I missed you bro!" I said as I hugged him tight. He let out a small laugh.

"I missed you too!" He said hugging me tighter. We both the pulled away.

"I have to go fix stuff with Jonah now," I smiled at him.

" You go big bro," He smiled back at me and walked out of the door to Jonah.

Daniel is back.

Jonah pov.

I walked down to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sit down at the isle. Daniel word about Tate keep repeating on my mind.

"She's a whore, a slut. That's why she's a model. She liked to show her body to everyone,"

I can't believe he said those about Tate, about my girl, about my angel.

"You got a minute?" I hear someone say. I look up and see Daniel. I didn't respond, I just looked back at my coffee and took a sip of it.

"Listen I know you're mad at me and I know that I shouldn't have said those about Tate. Tate is an amazing girl and she's the perfect person for you. She's your soulmate. But please big bro. Please. Please forgive me. I was going through hard time. I became selfish and I'm sorry. I need you bro. If I don't have you I need no other girl in this world," I could tell tears were streaming down his cheeks. I got up my seat and hugged him.

"Welcome back to the family lil bro, we missed you,"i said hugging him tighter.

"I missed you too," He said hugging me tighter too.

We both pulled away after a bit and smiled at each other.

"I have to go talk to Corbyn now," He said smiling and walking away.

Daniel is back.

Corbyn pov.

It's been an hour since me and Daniel talked and I'm really hoping he did talk to them and fix their problems.

"Corbyn I did it!" I hear the voice of Daniel say. "I talked to all of them and they all forgave me. But I haven't said sorry to someone yet," He said taking a big breath.

"Corbyn I'm sorry. I love you big bro and I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. Tell Chris that I love her and she's the best soon to be sister in law. I'm sorry that I made you go through that I'm sorry," He said. I pulled him into a big hug. I missed this guy.

"I missed you" I said while hugging him.

"I've missed you more Bean."  He said and we both pulled away laughing. Things were back to normal.

Daniel is back.

Whydontwemusic

Whydontwemusic: Were back ladies and gentleman's

Liked by imzachherron, seaveydaniel, corbynbesson and 1,000,636 others..

Comments are disabled..

Daniel pov.

I still have one more person to say sorry to...