currently

"god damn it" the boring English class of mr sejin, you don't know what is he talking about, you think he is talking about ancient Greek philosopher Patao..pato,,plato? 
you never really payed attention since the start of 4th semester.
the only thing on your mind right now is finishing this god damn of a long semester, you are really  looking forward to that college life, as what you usually heard, it's the most fun part of your life.

"does he ever stop talking for god's sake?" he exhales loudly enough "what's with clock has it stopped moving?" he huffs again, throwing the hood over his head and blobs on the desk hoping the class would end soon. you giggle at the sight, his eye bags over his puffy cheeks. you poke him awake
"get up sleepy head, just 5 more minutes and we are going home"

you say as you keep poking him, you can't resist the softness of his playable cheeks.

" 5 more minutes ? more like 5 more hours!" he whines

"why are you even being this much of a noisy today?" you may not be able to resist his cheeks but his whines came annoying. 

"haven't you heard ? jungkook's house party is today, i wanna get wasted so bad after this class"

jungkook..? isn't that guy from the other class ? usually sits with the pOpUlAr group of the school, you couldn't careless though since these types of things never graps your attention, and you aren't that type of a person.
you got drunk many times but it was usually with jimin at your house after wailing over a series on netflix. 

"we are celebrating the last few days of high school and you have to come over before college dulls over us!" 
" but jimin ! you know i'm kind of awkward at parties i don't like them!" low spirits hovers your voice hoping jimin would end up staying at your room watching cat videos instead.

"hey y/n , you wont get to do much later, since we will be packing and moving after highschool, we won't get a chance to party later, plus jungkook and the other friends won't be staying at the party house for too long" 
"not staying?" 
" you will see later, after we are done i will call you over, but please don't ignore my calls and pretend that you are asleep like every time" 

 you have no idea how did he know that but you look away trying to ignore and seem more uninterested 

he adds

"also people from other schools will be coming over, so maaaybbbeee you would get to know new people ? like...ones going to chung ang university tooo...?"

your ears catches what interests you, you look at jimin and your eyes avert from the protruding smirk he has on, you know what spot to hit exactly to get you to agree, and you cant say he failed. this is what you get from a childhood friend. 

 your plans for future is the chung ang university, it's your life goal to study arts there. 
but jimin, your only  friend, will be going to another university, he is planning to major in business, he isn't interested at all but his father wants him to follow his path, so that will be great to get into the university with few friends to not feel lonely when jimins away.

"UGH finally y/n!" he jumps on you out of relief, you wouldn't have been able to refuse anyway.

the bells finally rang alarming students about the end of class, it's time to finally go home and rest, is what you thought .

jimin clutches onto your arms and bags and takes you running out of the classroom heading to your house
"easy i will follow you ! whats all that for!" you say while you are trying to catch your breath between the sentence.
 jimin pouts, looking around,  fiddling with his fingers. you look confused, whats with him? 
"nothing !" he jumps suddenly. "what." "well..i just thought you might run and lock your door and wouldn't attend today's party.." 
you laugh so hard at jimin's supposition from your previous actions, you are starting to tear up from how hard you had laughed , jimin's worry in his voice " w-what..?"
"jimin it's really fine, i will go over to the party when you call me, i am not gonna use that card this time" you say while you are still recovering from the situation.

"so yoU'RE ACTUALLY COMING ? " He holds both of your shoulders shaking you uncontrollably
"yyyeesss that's if i don't fall sick before you stop" "oh sorry heh" 

few minutes pass, jimin is at our closet choosing out your outfit, its been a while and what you got out of this is hoodies and sweat pants scattered every where on the floor and jimin trying to figure something out. 

"you really have nothing to wear wow" 

"and is that news to you? "

 you search something up, maybe diy something out of your clothes, you are actually willing to go and putting effort in looking nice.
a moment of silence passes and then jimin suddenly says way too loud " YOUR MOM!" 
 thuds heard from outside the door coming closer by each 0.000001 second , speed of sonic, physics ? never heard of her 

gravity ? doesnt exist 

hotel ? trivago 

your mom bursts your room's door open " WHAT , WHAT HAPPENED WHO DIED? "
Jimin hides his face from embarrassment, here goes the second time you fall hard to your laughter. 
your mom stand at your door confused "what? "

 "nothing mom we were just trying to pick some clothes out" you stop and stutter for a second " f-for a party tonig-" you couldnt finish of before your mom freaking out 

"pARTY ? YOU?  AND PARTIES ? " jimin takes the turn to keep hope alive 

" yes and it's tonight ! " you watch as your mom and jimin holding hands jumping around " y/n is going to a party ! y/n is going to a party" 

 you roll your eyes at their ridiculousness, jimin finally gets to the point 

"so uhm as you know y/n doesnt have the appropriate clothes and we need help.." 
your mom says enthusiastically " right away !" 

your mom is a fashion designer after all, she is a beauty guru and a youtuber. she is the mom most kids wish for. 

your mom comes back with short skirts and crop tops in her hands and hands them over to jimin. "here is a few outfits, y/n can try them on and see which one goes well with her, i am gonna leave you both for now!" 
your mom goes out and closes the door, an emerging smirk goes over to jimin's lips, he is up to no good.. oh god. 

as he looks at the few outfits he hums " which ones are the most revealing who is gonna get her laid tonight..which one..which one" 

 ╚ ——————————————— ╝

here is the first chapter ! 
please point out if its boring ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ 
 i have no plans for how long this can be but maybe 10- 15 ? i hope i can even write this much hhhh. 
Is this chapter considered long or short???

 we are just getting started by the way !

here is what jimin looks like in the story !