Superhero's can be anyone

I was in class, listening to history when all of sudden i hear a gun shot. everyone went running, i grabbed onto charlotte.

"henry, we need to go!", Charlotte said.

"i need to save everyone!", I said.

"be safe hen", Charlotte said.

"i will", i protested.

Charlotte kissed me and went running towards the door. Charlotte found Jasper, I could see the horror in their eyes. I wish I could go out, but I needed to save everyone. I went running down the halls, saving many kids. I would let them hide behind me, leading them to the exit and then coming back in. I hate seeing other people get hurt, it's horrible. And I was wondering where Ray was, he could of been really helpful.. really. I saw many dead bodies laying on the floor, innocent people dead. It was devastating. Piper was outside the school with Charlotte and Jasper, parents were also outside. My parents were there, watching after piper, Charlotte and Jasper. I don't know if they were talking about me or at all what they were talking about. As I was getting this one kid our, he ran for the door when all of sudden I hear a gun shot. You know in movies how everyone goes into slow motion when someone gets shot. this was how i was feeling, and that's how i knew, i was shot. i fell down to the floor and black filled my vision.

( new pov, charlotte )

i was watching as henry was letting people hide behind him. they escaped, but he didn't. few seconds later, he got shot... he laid unconscious there, i felt a million feelings. i felt broken, hurt, devastated. i could tell jasper felt the same. the shooter saw that captain man had arrived, he went running away.

"girl.. that i haven't seen before, what happened?", Captain Man said to me.

"shooter.. shot innocent people... including my best friend.", i said crying. i knew ray was devastated too, losing his sidekick. we all lost an incredible person.

( pov: piper )

all the bodies were taken to the hospital to check their status. including henry's. he risked his life to save all those people, including his. everyone else made it out, except him. he saved 100 people, but the one person he couldn't save was himself.

( pov: jasper )

my best friend got shot, i knew him being kid danger couldn't of led to him being killed. but this situation was different, he was himself. henry hart. he didn't care about himself, he cared about everyone else. making sure everyone was safe.

( pov: no one )

few days later.

"today, or you can call it april 13, 2019. the day henry hart died. he was a genuine, nice, loyal and funny boy. he was kid danger, risked his life 24/7 for his town. we cherish those memories with him, time for the speeches..", The person said.

Charlotte stood up first and said hers.

"henry was my best friend. he was honestly amazing, he was always special. he always stuck up for others, he cared for people even more than himself. i couldn't ask for a better best friend. it breaks my heart knowing that he died. he will remain in my heart forever", Charlotte said while tearing up.

she sat back down, jasper stood up.

"i knew henry since we were 5, he stood up for me. we both ended up getting beaten up... he's the sweetest person i know, i don't know how i can survive without him. I can't believe he's gone, he deserved to live a full lifetime. I miss him, and so will a lot of others...", Jasper stated. He then started crying again. He sat down and piper stood back up.

"oh boy.. this is going to be hard to say. henry is my brother, he will always be. even though we argued 24/7, I still love him. him being gone, I still can't comprehend it. He was so kind to everyone, he was loved by everyone. I miss him so much. I can't believe he's gone... he deserved to be happy.", Piper said nearly about to cry. Then, she cried her way back to her seat. Henry's mom and dad went up next. They finished and it was rays turn.

"Henry..he was an amazing worker. when i needed a sidekick, he was the perfect one. he risked his life for others. he was so genuine, kind, nice and funny. he was the best sidekick i could ever have. he's the original kid danger, and will forever be. we will forever remember him, and never be forgotten", Ray said.