Married To A Moth???

At the crack of dawn, the trees rattled about while the Astro Megaship descended upon the ground below, back on Earth again for the first time in over a decade. The outskirts of Amber Beach proved the perfect hiding spot as most of the Dino Charge Rangers gathered around the ship tucked neatly away by the surrounding trees of the open field.

An excited smile attached itself to Tyler's face as he looked back to the other Rangers, all with mirrored enthusiasm. Just as soon, the metal doors lifted up, revealing the Galaxy Rangers alongside a few of their guests.

While greetings and pleasantries started to be exchanged, Shelby walked over to Kendrix with an open mouth smile. "So, you must be Ms. Morgan's cousin. Well, she won't be just 'Miss' for very much longer."

Kendrix shook Shelby's hand with a gentle smile. "That's me. Kendrix. A pleasure to meet you. I'd ask where that cousin of mine is, but knowing her, she's running around trying to make everything perfect."

Shelby giggled. "Follow me. I'm sure you're not gonna want to wear your work clothes to a wedding."

Kendrix stared down at her red and grey GSA uniform and nodded. "Good call. I just finished a shift before we left. I didn't even notice until we were almost there."

Suddenly, Koda's face started to contort as he took a few large whiffs of the surrounding air. He then started bending down and looking around alertly as his senses continued to tingle.

Kai looked around, confused. "Uh, is this normal...?"

"For Sir Koda, yes," Ivan replied as he bent down to Koda's level. "What have you found, my friend?"

Koda stood back up, now wearing his own confused expression. "Don't know. I sniff... body spray, but then, it gone..."

...

The Galaxy Rangers and their guests started to change into more formal attire. I'm assuming, anyway. They should be dressed, since it's the afternoon now. Oh, by the way, I'm the narrator. I went a little third person there so hopefully, this transition isn't too jarring. Anyways, the name's Brian, but most of my friends call me Brain. Long story short, I find old bones and fossils for the Amber Beach Dinosaur Museum, but I misspelled my name when doing the initial paperwork. My co-workers found it hilarious and the nickname stuck. All my co-workers, except one. That one power suit wearing, thick purple spectacles sporting curator that looked young enough to be a recent college graduate. And yet, here she was, commanding an entire museum.

Take a step back with me for a sec before we continue on our marvelous tale. You're in no hurry anyway, right? I'm certainly not. I finished getting dressed a while ago and I'm not supposed to see what my fiancee looks like yet. I just know whatever she's wearing will take my breath away. But knowing her, she's probably barking orders at the wedding staff anyway. She's cute when she barks at people that aren't me.

Anyways, rewind time! I didn't think we'd ever get along at first, but that all changed in rather typical fashion. I was working late, she was working late, I grabbed us some much needed caffeinated beverages, and then... the words just slipped out. I admitted that I always thought she was gorgeous and before I knew it, we were hitting up a quaint cafe just down the road for our first of several dates. Also, she's sort of a Power Ranger, but I'm not supposed to say that, so keep it between us, alright? Alright!

Now then, back to the present day. So, here I am, looking at the mirror for the thousandth time. Thankfully, I've got not one, but two best men watching my back. Both walk through the door, Shane and Graham. So yes, I took the "Full House" route... What do you mean you don't get the reference??? Sigh... Have mercy! But for another day.