Where is she

The group felt a sudden disturbance.

"I have a bad feeling lets run!" commanded Erza.

The group started running down the left path. there was a sharp turn left. as they came around the turn there was a book lying on the floor.

"What's that?!" Asked Levy.

Erza put on one of her armours. (sorry I can't remember the name of it but it's the one with two swords the bandage top and the cool red pants with yellow flames on the end, Japanese style) she read out the title.

"It says those who seek from there heart, must seek a friend of some kind, incased in ice you will find them, but it may be to late."

The book started glowing. beams of blue light sipped out of it. a puff of smoke emerged, revealing a giant troll with hands that could turn into vines.

"Grey freeze it! then you run ahead will deal with this! why did Natsu have to go the other way we need him!" Erza commanded.

"Ice make monster!" Shouted grey hitting his ice on the monster.

He ran under him and kept going...

Back with the gang

"Alright, slicing time!" Yelled Erza cutting at the monster.

Levy wrote the word "heavy" in the air. it hit the monster and cracked the ice. The monster picked up the word and threw it back at Levy. She shielded her face. Gajeel sent his iron fist into the word.

"You ok shrimp?" Asked Gajeel.

"Thanks Gajeel, and would you quit it about the shrimp!" yelled Levy.

"Guys not the time!" shouted Erza getting tangled in the vines. "Ahh!" Erza yelled as she cut threw the vines and ran up his arm and sliced his face.

"I heard there was trouble!" yelled a formula voice.

"Get me down from here!" Yelled another formula voice.

"NATSU, LUCY!" levy shouted looking up at the sky.

"I'm here to!" called Wendy as she landed on the ground.

"Fire dragon roar!" Yelled Natsu Burning the monster to smithereens.

"Right lets go catch up to Grey!" Commanded Erza.

The group set off in the direction Grey had gone...

Back to grey

I reached a clearing. there was a massive tree, at the foot of it was a lake.

"Where are you, Juvia!" Grey shouted.

He noticed something strange with the area but he didn't know what. he puffed loudly. he feel to the ground.

"JUVIA!" Grey shouted before collapsing on the ground...

"Juvia is here Grey!" Juvia called from here still body.

The ice was at her neck. she could see Grey lying on the floor. he had woken her up, but she was falling back into slumber very quickly.

"GREY, PLEASE WAKEUP!" Shouted Juvia.

Grey fluttered his eyes open. for some reason he could see her now but not before. the ice quickly rose up to her nose. she could still breath but she couldn't speck anymore. grey ran to the ice and tried to smack it open. after a few minutes he had made a small hole right where Juvia's eyes where. she glanced at him.

"I love you grey!" she said as she stared at him.

Thanks for reading I hope your enjoying it! not to long till it's finished :( but on the bright side as you would know from the chapter LETTING YOU KNOW, the next book is NaLu. yay! The next chapter is dedicated to

@LucyAshleyHeartfilia