Chapter 1- Mr. Dryford ;)

IMPORTANT-

 Before you read my story, I just want to say that this is my first book that I have put on Wattpad. So I am aware that there may be grammar or punctuation errors and so on but this is my first book so when you comment, please take it easy. 

 Chapter 1.

After pulling out my knapsack filled with my fifth period text books, pens and my water bottle, I slammed my locker shut. Resting my forehead against the smooth cold door I couldn't help myself. Shutting my eyes, I allowed myself to drift off to wonderland...

 Let me tell you bout, the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees and the mo....

 “JORDAN!” My best friend Kyah yelled snapping me awake. I looked up, obviously snapped out of my daydream and sure enough there she was, running down the corridor at full speed, her beautiful brown locks bouncing with every stride and her perfect smile growing larger as she came closer.

 BOOOF! She jumped on me with such power that I lost my balance and we tumbled onto the floor; which earned ourselves the attention of nosy passer bys.

 “Jordan! We need a catch up. My house. Friday night!” Jumping up and down with my bestie she was screaming in delight! She was going on and on about her new boyfriend and how we haven’t had enough time to talk and catch up.

 “Leighton and a few friends are coming over so I can introduce you to his friends!"

 Leighton. Yeah no, I didn't really like that guy. He had a reputation for sleeping around but Kyah, being the really naive girl she was; thought she could change him.

 Just as she finished filling me in on what I had to bring, her big blue eyes widened with anticipation. Coincidentally that dishonest twit, Leighton, picked that exact moment to walk past which of course made her go annoyingly hyper.

Running into his arms, they started to do things that couples do. I sighed to myself and wondered why I was the only person in this silly school that didn’t have a boyfriend. Hearing Kyah squeal in delight as Leighton did something 'squel worthy'

 I took as my cue to leave.

-----------------------------------

I was rummaging through my knapsack when a new teacher walked in. “Morning class”, Ohh he was not ugly at all! Greek Gods ain’t got nothing on him! Walking straight to his desk I couldn’t help but giggle as I eyeballed his buns, dayyyum!

 He looked up and I continued taking out my books hoping he didn’t catch my scarlet cheeks.

 He apologized for being late but after taking a quick scan of the room he realized no one seemed to mind.

As the talk about our new homeroom teacher went round I joined in conversation with my bestie Kyah and close friends Braiden and Kendra.

 “Oooooh he’s so cute”,

“No Mr. Hurrell is”,

“Seriously I thought that Dickson, was looking pretty fine!”,

Endless arguments about who is cuter almost kept me from daydreaming about lunch.

 Soooo hungry!

Taking out my organizer I realized I was not the only one who fancied our new teacher. The cheerleaders in the back were sitting up straighter, the nerds in the front were looking up from their textbooks and I could hear the girls next to me hooting deliriously.