2

Jeongin's PoV

Channie whispered something he thought i couldn't hear, I felt bad for Hana, she was like my sister who taught him basic fighting so he can protect himself.

Its been days and Chan hasn't slept and I'm starting to worry. Curse that mafia, they dont deserve to live. I've asked Woojinie to teach me  how to fight, with Channie's permission ofcourse.

Every time i pass by Hyunjin hyung he always bring something for Mia, we're like bestfriends, we take training together. Hyunjinnie told me he likes Mia but he still doesn't plan on telling her. I feel like Mia likes him to but she's terrified of telling him.

Minho's PoV

I have witnessed Jeongin beat Lucas' ass more than a few times (Chan's brother lucas). He really changed from staying in Chan's room with four people guarding him, To actually joining their mission ofcourse Chan is still protecting him.

But i spoke to soon, Nct mafia hit Jeongin's left chest that shook everyone to the bone, scared of what will Chan give as punishment for not being careful. Chan saw red and immediately ran to the leader, Taeyong.

Chan's PoV

I was just holding Jeongin while shooting the other mafia when i felt him slip out of my grip, He got shot in his left chest. I saw who shot him, Taeyong that bitch of a bestfriend who betrayed me, Woojin and Minho. I ran towards him pulling out a medium sized knife and punched him hard as all i saw was red.

Once he was bleeding alot i killed another person whose name was Ten. They hurt my Innie and i wont show mercy.

I ran to Jeongin and saw he was bleeding from his chest "Minho! carry him take him home!" i said through my tears as i try hard to not lose it and go on a killing spree.

Minho's PoV

Oh fuck, Chan from years ago came back. The evil and cruel Chan, the one Jeongin never met. All of us met that Chan, because the reason Chan became that years ago was when they killed his other bestfriend,
Bam Bam.

I ran as fast as i could to the base with Woojin so he can help jeongin from bleeding. When we entered the base we all went to do everything to help Jeongin. Chan helping Woojin renove the bullet, almost crying because of Jeongin's cries for Chan, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Mia preparing food for everyone, Changbin preparing his bed and nightlight, knowing how Jeongin will act after being healed, And Felix cleaning the blood that dripped on the way. We were all worried for Innie, but scared of the punishment for tomorrow.