Part 2

*Later that evening* *Rye's POV*
I get in the hospital elevator, pushing Hannah's wheelchair in front of me. We go back to her room and I tell her that I'll see her tomorrow.
I went back to Andy's room to see that Jack,Brook and Alex left to go home and it was just Mikey there, Andy's mom (Grace)
Had gone to get us all something hot to drink.
I sit on my usual chair.
Mikey:"Rye. You ok?" he looked at me.
Rye:"Stop asking me that Mike. I really appreciate it but people ask me that like fifty times a day and I'm fine." I explain.
Mikey:"You're obviously not. At least you can try to smile. You know you're not the only one who's hurting. We all love Andy to death. He's not just your boyfriend, Rye, he's my best mate."
Rye:"He's not my boyfriend. He's my fiance, Mike." I look down at Andy's ring that was on my finger. I kept in on me when they took it off from his finger to do surgery on him.
Mikey:"Yeah I know, but you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You need to move on." I look at him in confusion and a bit anger.
Rye:"You want me to move on?"
Mikey:"I don't mean move on from Andy. I mean you can start by sleeping at home for once. You haven't slept at home since the accident." Mikey explained.
Rye:"Andy is my home." I looked at the ring.
Mikey:"Rye. You're sleeping at the house tonight. Ill sleep here with Andy."He convinced.
Rye:"Fine. Thanks mate. Ill be here in the morning." I looked at Andy and left the room.
I get home and go up the stairs to fill the bathtub with hot water. I get naked and get in to relax. I cant remember the last time I relaxed. After awhile I find myself thinking of Andy again. How its all my fault. How two people are in the hospital because of me.
But no one knew that its my fault other than Andy. The cops think that we lost control of the car because the brakes didn't work.
//Flashback to the accident//
*Rye's POV*
We were driving to Grace's house. Andy didn't see her in a few months and she heard that I proposed a couple of weeks ago. We still had a long drive. I got back in the car after we had stopped at a gas station. Andy was that one driving now. I was bored in the car after a while. I took Andy's hand to mine and puzzled our fingers together.
Andy:"What are you starting at?" he asked me with a smile after seeing that I'm staring.
Rye:"You."
Andy:"You're distracting me."
Rye:"Maybe I want to."
I leaned aside to him and placed a soft yet dirty kiss on his neck. He tilted his head aside.
Andy:"More." is all he had to say to the warm feeling of the kiss.
I continued to place soft kisses on his neck whilst he was driving.
Andy:"Ok lets continue this later babe. There's a lot of traffic and we're almost there."
He explained but I couldn't help myself. My hand slowly goes down his sweat pants as I continue to kiss his neck. I take his d*ck I'm my hand.
Andy:"R-Rye" he gasps out of pleasure.
Andy:"Not here babe."
Rye:"fine. But later." I sigh and take my hand out.
Andy:"Yeah. Give me a kiss." he looks at me for one second and I'm about to kiss him but I see that he's going to drive past a red light.
Rye:"Andy stop!" I yell as I see a car driving fast towards our car. Both cars flipped over. Thats all I remember.
//End of flashback//
I snapped out of the memory and then remembered that after the accident I woke up in the hospital with a bad concussion. The doctor told me that Andy might never make up from his coma. He can wake up any second or never. But Andy's not the only one who got hurt. Her name is Hannah, she was in the car that crashed into us. She broke her spine and her leg but it was fixable. She was in physical therapy in the hospital ever since the accident.
She doesn't know that its my fault. She came to live in London for a year, she's American.
When we talk she says that the moment she can walk again, she's going back to America.
I feel like I owe her my life. So I help her a lot and she's our friend now. She spends a lot of time with the boy's and I when we're in the hospital.