Still Hurts..

One day, there was a dark place that is so comfortable to one person. Let's called him James. Eventually, one day the person thinks about to do something. Something it was not his usually do. He wants to explore and to know the beauty of night. James describes what it feels about the night. It was like the dark place that James recalls. One night, he feels to discover this night and James wants to explore it. This what we called "night" consist of beautiful sky in dark; stars that are so many and the one big circle called the moon. As James, walks and passed by the streets wearing his slippers shorts and over-size t-shirt, James realize that it was first happy moment for him. No problems, No headaches, No EVERYTHING. James tries every activities in what we called night. He tries to eat some street foods, taking shots of beer, taking cigarettes, and every extra-curricular activities of one ordinary person in one night. Now James, decides to stay in this place what the other called arcade. James plays arcade all night. He plays bomberman, tekken, nba etc. All of James co-player, He destroy it and James said to himself... "I'm the King of the Arcades! Hahahahaha" as he laughs and forget the pain inside of him.

Yes, James was having a pain inside of him. James is alone because his parents die in accident and he knows that tragic accident after few weeks. James don't want to go to his any co-members of his family because he decide he will live by himself and not relying to others. Now, James in his teen-age years. James knows everything especially the way of living by himself.

After a several long hours James playing in the arcade shop, sunrise comes and he doesn't know it. It was 7:00 am when one girl shouted.....

"Hey there! It was 7:00 in the morning" Alyssa said....

Alyssa is the daughter of the owner were James played

"Stop playing now. My father said you were playing in last 5 hours." As she continues talking and staring at James

"Okay okay I will" James replies.....

When James looks at Alyssa, it was not understandable what he feels. The dark and sorrow world of James becomes a colorful world. While James staring at Alyssa, Alyssa shouted to him...

"What?! What are you doing?! What is wrong with you?!" Alyssa shouts drastically.

"Nothing. I will go home now" James stands and he go near to Alyssa and ask...

"Can I have your name?" James whisper to Alyssa but the girl said...

"You so weird, but my name is Alyssa"

James smile to her and he walks outside the shop and Alyssa shouted...

"Hey! You! What is your name?!" James looks back and replies...

"It's James! Try to read the banner in the arcade hahaha!" As James runs going back to his home.

Now, James and Alyssa thinking to each other, and every night James was going back to that arcade shop where Alyssa lives and he teach her some of the games because Alyssa don't want to play any of this arcades.

"Here here, take this shot!"

"Haha! I'm the winner of this shoot out, I win over you James!" Alyssa taunt James like she was shooting James after their play but James just staring at her.

Every night it was a boastful moment to them, until one night they went to go outside to buy some snacks. As walks passed by the bridge James open a conversation

"Hey Alyssa..." James said

"Yea James?" Alyssa replies...

"What if, What if...." James stutter

"What if what?!" Alyssa shouts and she stop walking in the middle of the bridge

James stop too and stares to Alyssa

"What if I'm in love with you Alyssa? James ask

Alyssa in shock and stares to James also.

"What if I'm in love with you? No..... I'm in love with you Alyssa!" James shouts...

Alyssa just staring at him but she runs towards to James to hug him so tight while James was waiting for her.

In the moment that they will hug each other out,

James woke up. James was just dreaming, and he was so surprise about that moment and he tries to sleep again to continue his dreams with Alyssa

"Omg! Omg! Please let me sleep! Please continue my dream and I want hug her out!" James shouting inside of his mind but he can't sleep anymore.

Now James is change now, He was a working-student as of now and plans to make his dreams about, and he draws the face of Alyssa in his dreams and put it in his wallet.

But one day, suddenly it changes....

As James walks passed by the bridge, as he said to himself...

"I think I know this place, I think I go here before..." when suddenly he see one girl walking towards to him and James walking towards to her

After they passed by in the middle of the bridge the two people looks back to each other and they both said...

"Are we met and know each other?"