love letter?

AUTHORS NOTES: just another chapter nothing new thought it was quite good, got a love letter in this one oooo <3

love you all x0x0 coco

Kelseys POV

“hey rosie” i said to my boss who was folding clothes i walked over to the counter and put my bag and keys in my pigen hole i saw a note sticking out of it i grabbed it, the letter was really small in a red envelope with glitter on it i started to read the note

dear kelsey

“i love you” are three words that are not enough to say how i really feel about you

from your secret admirer 

I furrowed my eyebrows together who would write something like this for me i put the note in my bag walking back out into the store with confusion written all over my face. “hey what  was that note in your pigeon hole i saw a red envelope” rosie said wriggling her blonde eyebrows her dirty blonde hair was cut to just above her shoulders her dark brown eyes took up half of her face literally she was a little but chubby but still small.i shrugged my shoulders and went behind the counter and started counting the money. 

“and 3240 dollars excact good days effort rosie” i said puffed after a hour of counting money i stopped and walked around to my bag  got my keys. Rosie has already left and left me the keys to lock down so i turned off the lights and walked out the doors. i walked to my car in pitch black its quite scary out here. 

i jumped into the car and started to drive back home “rolling in the deep” came on i tunred the music up and sang along with it making up wierd dances in my seat. When i got home i   got the elevator up and started to walk along the hallway to my apartment.

NAILLS POV

I woke up slowly but painfully hearing liam and zayne screaming the loudest they could at the tv about some stuff that i didnt care. I grabbed my pillow and threw it at there heads and grabbed a T-shirt then walked out of the room like could they be any louder i was trying to sleep.

I walked out to the lounge room and plonked onto the couch once again today ahead of me was jessie and kelsey playing cod both wearing this 

------------------> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58672038

They both looked really cute i might say i closed my eyes and they fluttered open again untill i i closed them and fell into a deep slumber.