before blue died

Blue was in his living room crying and crying he started to lose it and started to give up trying to find love everyone he loves would leave him or forgot about him just like his brother papyrus...if you wonder why papyrus forgot about blue was becuase papyrus has a life of his own with kids to take care of and he wouldn't even care if sans was gone anymore so blue then grabs a bottle thinking of what to do but all he did was drink and drink it was all that kept him calm but blue knew it wasn't going to get any better...besides dust wouldn't care would he...maybe not but blue hasn't seen him in years and yet he had kids of his own to keep him busy but know he doesn't even if he tried to call the star sanses they didn't want to talk to him so blue gave up on trying to talk to anyone he was so deprssed no one would want to listen but his sons but they didn't have to worry about him is what he said blue would call and check up on them once every mouth but now blue sat in a chair and started to think but he felt tears run down his cheekbones he then couldbt take it anymore and began to cry he didn't stop crying but then he grabed a bottle and drank he then calmed down..
But before he knew it he started to cough blood out of his mouth the sticky red covers his mouth this has happen before but only a little bit but blue didn't know why this happen but he didn't care he knew this was his time to die blue felt pain in his chest he fell down and he then grabs something out of his pocket...a page no no it was a paper blue threw the paper on the table of what strength he had left and began to feel more blood come out of his mouth but before he knew it he felt pain and then turns into dust leaving only his scarf

Back to the presents

Furry and sprinkle looked at three mothers grave sitting next to it...it made sprinkle want to cry...Furry on the other hand was upset seeing there mother leave them too soon was upseting him but it didn't make him cry sprinkle began to blame there sad for this it was his fault that blue died blue did everthing for them and the skeleton he married but of corse dust never came to the funeral nor did anyone else blue knew only his sons but what was the shocking part was that papyrus never came the only person who blue was close with the most out of all the day's he could have been here but he wasn't now furry and sprinkle never met papyrus in there life but still if papyrus really cared for blue he would have came to his funeral but of corse like every one else he didn't come or made an excuse to not come if was more depressing then ever sprinkle's boyfriend came to the funeral to pay his repcts to blue after all blue welcomed him and sprinkles other friends into the house blue was a kind monster and showed mercy to others he belived that everyone can change but before the kids were born people found him anyyoing blue never gave up on others but as time went by blue started to change and change.....

Sprinkles P.o.V

I can't belive he's gone....the only one who cared for us the only one who was there for us and where was everyone else but loki and furry mom said that he had a brother but of corse he didn't come and dad doesnt know that mom is dead but i will never tell him he's the monster that mom married its his fault that he died it wsd his!!! But it doesn't matter right now...I misss mom so much guess I should have looked harder to find out what was wrong with him every time i came to visit

T.b.c