Chapter 4- Camping

Natsumi is playing in the backyard. She's been playing outside since 5 am. She's so excited to go camping. She realizes that since it's getting a little more brighter outside, the later it is. She runs to the door, through her doggy door and looks at the clock on the wall. It's 6:45 am. She runs across the room, up the stairs, and into Yui's room. She jumps up on the bed and starts licking Yui's face. She starts to giggle in her sleep and then she finally wakes up.

        "What is it, Natsumi?", Yui asks her. Natsumi goes over to Yui's dresser that against her bed and shes puts her purple bow in her mouth and shows Yui. "OH! Today we're going camping!!", Yui said while she throws her arms in the air. She gets up and runs to her parent's room and turns on the light. They both groan and rub her eyes.

        "Yui? What is it?", Asuna asks while trying to keep her eyes open.

        "We're going camping today! Remember?", Yui says and Natsumi barks while wagging her tail. Kazuto checks the time.        

        "It's too early to go now.", Kazuto says and pulls the cover over his face.

        "Awww.", Yui says.

        "We'll go a little bit later okay, sweety?", Asuna says.

        "Okay!", Yui says, smiling big. She's so excited to go camping. She hopes that it as fun as shown on tv.

        It's 1 pm. They got everything ready and packed for the camping trip. They're going to be gone for 3 days. Right now, they're walking on a trail into the woods and looking for a good spot toset up camp.

        "Ooo, what about over here?", Yui says standing in the middle of a circle of thin trees. It's about 13ft long and 9ft wide. Natsumi, being at Yui's side, looks around the whole part that Yui is talking about. She barks and starts to run about 20ft away. "Natsumi!", Yui says and starts to run after her. Kazuto and Asuna starts to run after them. Natsumi sits between two huge trees and there is a lot of plain land. No bushes and grass all in the middle in their way. Yui gasped. "Natsumi this is beautiful!", she says.

        "Yeah, it really is!", Kazuto says. Yui runs up to her mom.

        "Can we stay here mommy? Please, please, please!?", Yui asks.

        "Of course we can!", Asuna says and laughs. They set up Yui's cute little tent that's, her's and Natsumi's, between the two huge trees. Asuna and Kazuto's tent sits perpendicular from the left huge tree that is next to Yui and Natsumi's tent. They have a fire a few feet away from the tents and trees, so nothing could catch on fire.

        It's 10 pm and Yui's parents are sleeping. But Natumi and her are not. At least not yet. Yui takes off Natsumi's bow and collar. She puts on her a cute little light blue dress with white dog bones on it. She also puts on Natsumi collar that matches it. Yui then gets out of her pj's and puts on an outfit that matches Natsumi. But, instead of a collar, she has her's as a headband. She puts her hair back in a pointy tail and starts to get out of the tent. She lets Natsumi out and they slowly walk away, trying not make a sound to wake their parents up. They head deeper into the woods. When they know that they're at a safe distance away from their camp, they start to run. Yui giggles like crazy and Natsumi keeps wagging her tail.

        "Natsumi, look!", Yui says, pointing to their left. There is vines just covering something up, but Yui can see light coming through a little bit. Yui slowly walks up to it and moves the vines so she can se inside. "Woooooooow.", she says. Spanning her eyes all around. It's a big greeny beautiful place with flowers and ponds and rivers and waterfalls. Little tiny bridges over the little rivers.

        Yui goes inside, followed by Natsumi. The vines behind her covering the entrance to this magical place. Natsumi goes and explores, sniffing everything and everywhere she could. Yui laughs and goes to one of the pond. There's a whole bunch of lily pads, but no frogs. No fish either.

        'Hmm.', Yui thinks, confused. But, she shrugs it off when she looks into the distance and sees a huge beautiful castle. She gazes at it.

        "Whoa...", Yui says quietly to herself. Natsumi then comes over and barks to Yui. Knocking her out of her gaze. "Huh?" Natsumi nudges her head towards the left of where Yui was looking at the castle from. But, it was only 30ft away. How can she not notice it? A huge green goblin like monster start heading towards Yui and Natsumi.

Natsumi barks. She barks so loudly, it's like a power bark, sending air waves towards the monster. Is Natsumi not just a regular dog?