Eren x Reader-Part 2

(A.N. Lazy author. Sorry for not updating in like 2 months???? :c)

Your POV

You woke up early, since Levi had told you and Eren to meet him in his office.

Walking in, you saw Eren was already there. You handed him his jacket, and Levi glared at you as you sat down.

"You think you're real cute, don't you?" he said, obviously quite annoyed.

"W-well, I-" you stuttered quietly.

"I don't want you to go on 'dates', understood?" he said, glaring at both of you.

"It really wasn't a date, sir, it was-"

"I don't care what it was, Jaeger, I don't want it to happen again. It's a distraction. And we don't have time for distractions."

"It was Jean's fault, he-"

"I don't give two shits about who's fault it was, did I stutter? I don't want that to happen again. Understood?"

"Yessir..." you mumbled, not understanding why this had to happen in the first place.

"You can leave. Tch, brats..." he mumbled.

Eren nodded, getting up and leaving. You followed soon after.

"(Y/n,) you stay for a second!" you heard Hanji say, running in.

Levi sighed, picking up a cup of tea.

You left awkwardly, all she wanted to say was that you and Eren were cute together...

Making your way down to the mess hall, you stepped on Jean's foot hard as he began to say something. Sitting down in your usual place in the corner of the room, you jumped as someone sat next to you.

"Hey, (y/n)," you heard Eren say as he situated himself on the bench.

"O-oh, hi," you stuttered awkwardly, smiling.

"I-it's fine if I sit here, right?" he asked, starting to get up

"Yeah," you assured.

A snicker from Jean made you clench your fists, ready to stand up.

"So, I was right when I said you two were dating," he mocked.

You stood up, but Eren gestured subtly for you to sit back down. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders, pulling you toward him.

"What, are you jealous?" Eren smirked.

Your face turned red, but you smiled and leaned into Eren.

Jean looked taken aback-- he didn't expect that response.

You chuckled as he walked away, embarassed.

You began to sit up, but Eren pulled you back to his side.

"Let's keep this up just a bit longer," he whispered with a smirk.

Upon seeing people slightly turning their heads to look at the apparant new couple, you quickly gave Eren a quick kiss on the cheek, giggling at his reaction.

~Time Skip~

"Hey, (y/n), wait!"

You stopped and turned around to see Eren running down the hall toward you.

"Oh hey, Eren, what's up?" you said with a smile.

You could see nervousness in his teal eyes, his hands fiddling with the hem of his shirt awkwardly.