1. That was a little bird.

Xiamen - quite large, for someone not particularly interesting city located by the sea. There are beautiful landscapes, even fresh air, big schools, parks, temples, etc. What more to expect from such an ideal place?

     An alarm clock displaying 7.42 AM, singing birds and the father's firm voice accompanied him during the wake up call.

-YueHun -his father shouted.
Poor Yue rose sharply, causing him to hit the ledge that was too close to his bed.

-Oh, Dad -he said, rubbing his aching forehead -I told you I did not want this shelf.

-Get up. You have to be in the salon in ten minutes -he said in a raised voice.

-Do not shout at him, old coot -YueHun's mother said.

     Mr. Chen snorted under his breath and left his son's room. The boy got out of bed and quickly walked to the closet, first hitting the small toe on the edge of the bed. Hobbling, he went to the bathroom with the prepared styling and dressed quickly. He did not have time to wash, breakfast, or even pee. He picked up random notebooks, putting them in his backpack and ran down the stairs.

-Maybe at least eat some fruit- his mother said.
-No thanks. I'm not hungry -he said, smiling.

     He quickly put on his shoes and ran out of the house, shouting to his parents beforehand 'See you later'.He was very lucky to get on the bus. Tired of running, he looked for a free seat, and when he saw them next to his friend, he smiled broadly.

-Hi, Jia -he said, sitting down next to her.

-Hello, Yue. I'm sure you almost oversleep and hit your head with something.

-You're right with overslept, but how do you know about the other one?

     The girl said nothing, only gave the boy a small mirror. Chen brushed his bangs away and he saw even a sizable bruise.

-Oh my God -he touched the sore place.

     Meng took out various cosmetics from her backpack.

- Turn to me. You have to hide it somehow. In general, how do you look? You did not even iron your shirt.

Jia is crazy about fashion and she is a perfectionist. She is interested in music, chemistry and astronomy. You may think that she spends her days and nights learning, but that's not the case. She learns only at school in class, and knowledge of chemistry and astronomy draws from YouTube videos. This is Meng Jia.

- Are you going to do makeup for me?

-Yes. What's wrong with that?

- I will not let you make me makeup. Girl, I'm a man.

- As already a boy who is a loser. Look at you. No chick looks at you.

-It was in the form of a joke or seriously?

-Shut up. I want good for you.

     YueHun decided to listen to the advice of a friend. After a while the blonde again gave him a small mirror and smiled cheerfully.

-You look like a human at least.

     The boy looked in the mirror and this time he did not see any imperfections on his face.

-Wow, Jia. Thanks.

-Wow, you thanked me. I swear that your hair will undergo metamorphosis. You look like a nerd. Uh, and these glasses.

-Hey, do not insult me. My mother and grandmother say that I look very nice.

-Exactly! Only your mother likes your style. Understand that your grandmother is wrong, saying that you are a handsome man. Hey, Yue, we're in the 21st century.

-Ok, I'll try to do something with myself.
Jia threw herself on the boy's neck and kissed him on the cheek.

-I will make sure about that.

     The teenagers got off the bus and went to the school square. In ten minutes the first lesson was to take place, so they decided to take advantage of free time. They sat on a bench, and after a moment a friend joined them.

-Yeah, yeah, wassup man!

-I'm guessing you were rapping again -said Jia embarrassed.

- Agrees. When I release my album, the world will go crazy about my songs.

     The blonde laughed through his words.

-Are you okay?

-Yeah, of course, honey. You'll buy a ticket for my concert, sweetheart -he blinked.

     Cai Xukun - a dreamy, saucy kid. He keeps looking at his future, which is connected with the rapper's career. He hates to learn, so YueHun always does his homework. His ideal type of girl is Meng Jia and he likes to call her sweet names.

     When the bell rang, all the students went to their classes.

***

     Time lengthened, and Yue was almost falling asleep. This is his last lesson- math (the biggest bane of some students). Crossing the next bad solution, he wanted to throw a notebook on the floor and get out of the room, but he decided to make it to the end. He is a strong man, right? After a few minutes he heard the sound of the bell.

-Uh, what a relief -he whispered.

     He left the classroom, and went from the school, not waiting for his friends. He got on the bus and pulled out the headphones, connecting them to the phone. He played the song of his favorite Chinese girls band. After a dozen or so minutes the bus stopped and he ran out of it first.

     He walked along the side of the street, looking at the houses he passed, until something small flew near his face and hid in the tree next to the pavement. 'Probably that was a little bird' he thought. He did not take into account that the chicks can not fly.
     He accelerated his pace and finally opened the door to his home. He took off his shoes and quickly went to his room, throwing himself on the bed. A short nap is ok, right?