Chapter 14 ~When Worlds Collide~

When worlds collide
~Chapter 14~

Third-person

..........

Starfire shoots off a few of her star bolts, aiming accurately at the young blonde girl, only for the girl, to dodge them easily a bored look coming over her green eyes she does a small handspring getting a distance between her and Starfire.

More green energy swirls around Starfire's hands her eyes narrowing at the blonde she was reasonably quick none of Starfire's star bolts had touched her, the girl lands in a crouched position on a low branch her green eyes glaring darkly back at Starfire the coldness in her eyes causes the tamaranean girl to shiver.

Starfire floats a little higher in the air. And fires a couple more star bolts, each one heading straight towards the blonde who reaches back to grab out along curvy sword.

Focusing a large amount of chakra into the blade, a light blue color slowly paints over the weapon as she focuses more chakra into the small weapon. Loud chirping sound could be heard. The light blue slowly starts to turn to a navy dark electric color, smirking evilly up at Starfire.

The girl then vanishes from sight. Causing the tamaranean eyes to widen, the star bolts she just fired collides with the branch the blonde had been on sending splitters and depress raining down on her.

The blonde girl quickly ends up in front of Starfire almost in a flash, her cold dark green eyes glaring right back into Starfire's emerald green ones the girl lifts up her chakra filled sword and, thrust it forwards the loud chirping sound seeming to get loudly as, she focuses more of her chakra, into the weapon.

However, before the deadly weapon could meet flesh, Starfire shoots a strong green laser from her eyes. The blonde girls eyes widen slightly in shock.

The green laser hits her in the chest, sending her flying backwards. She bursts through a couple of weeks before her back collides hard into a tree trunk, falling to the ground in a heap. Small trickles of blood dripping from the corners of her mouth.

Running down to her chin she grunts as she gets into a sitting position anger clear in her eyes Starfire holds her stomach small bits of blood oozing out from a small nasty gash on her midsection the red liquid soaks through her fingertips pretty quickly.

The blonde at least managed to cut her. Starfire winches as she turns to face the mask girl the mask had broken slightly at the bottom, showing the girls evil smirk. The blonde begrudgingly stands back up using the sleeves of her white shirt to whip away the blood on her chin.

Not wasting time Starfire shoots more star bolts at the blonde with her free hand keeping the other hand on the gash on her stomach. who was despite the pain able to dodge the green bolts of energy, except one that ended up grazing her shoulder in hailing a sharp breath.

The girl lands on another low branch breathing out heavily her left hand holding her right shoulder the one Starfire's star bolt managed to graze Starfire lands across from her on a high branch green energy still surrounding her hands and eyes she was ready to keep going if need be despite getting tired. She had been fighting the blonde for what felt like hours she wished someone would come to help her, but she doubted it her friends were possibly already in fights of their own.

The blonde stands back to her full height, her green eyes sneering evilly up at
Starfire. She focuses chakra into the back of her throat, her mouth opening wide, a couple of fire-filled chakra balls fly out, heading straight towards Starfire.