psalm 34:8

'Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him'

-

Much to Taehyung's surprise, the atmosphere between Jungkook and himself wasn't too awkward the next morning. The younger was babbling away about the hike they were going on that day, and Taehyung had to try and work out if maybe the night before had just been a very vivid dream.

"Can we have another lesson tonight, Taehyungie?" Jungkook asked as if he was asking if Taehyung could lend him socks.

Okay, definitely not a dream.

The camp congregated outside the building, and everyone else was busy talking about how excited they were to go on the walk. Taehyung was excited to plug his headphones in and enjoy some Fall Out Boy for a few hours.

As they walked away from the centre and into the forest, he groaned as he heard the teenagers around him begin singing.

"BLESS THE LORD O MY SOUL!" Jungkook sang loudly next to him.

"Oh for god's sake," Taehyung muttered, digging his headphones as far into his ears as he could.

***

They had been walking for a couple of hours and Jungkook had gone ahead from Taehyung to talk to Namjoon. The pair were engaged in an intense conversation about their favourite type of juice, and Taehyung smiled slightly at the fact that the younger was able to talk to his crush without turning into an absolute blushing mess.

"Hey, Taehyung," a voice next to him said, and Taehyung pulled out a headphone to hear the voice of Jimin, "I love Fall Out Boy."

Taehyung smiled slightly and switched off his music to be more sociable. Jimin started the conversation by teasing Taehyung about losing their swimming race the day before, and soon the pair were engaged in a deep conversation about their favourite brand of vodka. For a church boy, Jimin sure was a bit of a rebel.

Every now and again, Taehyung would notice Jungkook staring at the pair with an indistinguishable look in his eyes. He also noticed one of the other camp leaders - Yoongi - looking back at them and scowling. Taehyung couldn't exactly understand why.

"You have such strong calf muscles," Jimin told him as they finally made their way back to camp, and Taehyung smirked slightly.

"I like to work out. Never skip leg day," Taehyung said, and he swore he saw Yoongi roll his eyes as the camp leader listened in on their conversation. 

What is his problem? Taehyung thought to himself as they were finally allowed to go back to their dorm.

Taehyung didn't bother to wait for Jungkook before going back to their room and jumping straight into the shower. The cold water felt so good on his sun kissed skin, and he practically groaned at the way it helped soothe his aching muscles.

When he walked out into their room, he was slightly shocked to see Jungkook just sat in his boxers.

"You alright, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, drying his hair with another towel and making sure the towel round his waist didn't fall down.

"Can you show me what a handjob is?" The younger squeaked, and Taehyung tried not to choke this time.

"You sure Jungkook? That's quite a big step forward," Taehyung replied, looking at the boy with a concerned frown.