1.Dear Diary ✒️

Anthony💙...

I wonder sometimes if love will ever happen for me Im 22 years got my own place, good job,in school everything in my life its great except for my love life.

My friends tell me its cause I'm so mean to niggas but thats not the case I just don't like wasting my time. Like lets use my Ex for example all great qualities just didn't want to grow and didn't have NO ambition & kept cheating on me.

Who am I to even lie..when I get extremely lonely I call him over for company and it only feels good for the night which is something that irritates me I want the feeling to last longer than 8 hours but he's not willing to change.

Let me get my day started for work I got up around 6and leave the house by 7:15 ish I work at the hospital as a nurse and Im in school to to become a doctor yes its giving Grey anatomy realness.

Heading down stairs from my Apartment building is this guy that leaves around the same time everyday as me I've only been here for 5 months and its normally just been a "morning" type of thing.

He was about 6"2 dark-skin fine ass nigga but I knew he was a drug dealer his side would always have niggas outside smoking and drinking playing cards typical hood nigga shit.

This morning in particular was weird he was outside before me and when I came out he was siting in his car and I went to my car and honked at me and said " I was waiting for you" in his strong New Orleans accent and drove off leaving me feeling kinda happy.