.

It's been eleven months since you've died, and eleven months wherein I suffer.

I visited you grave for the fifth time this week, I brought you a bouquet of daisy's. I knew how much you loved them.

But as time pass by, I can't help but notice that the flowers disappear, after I visit. Could it be the cementery? I don't know.

Everyday I tell you what happened in my life without you, telling you how stupid of me not to realise that you actually love me back, and that I was just a coward. I was too scared that you would reject me.

I walked towards my car and got in, I drived away from your tomb a little far but enough for me to see any person that approaches it.

I wanted to know who gets your flowers, and why he or she gets them. They're for you so I can't let them have it.

A few minutes after waiting. A person in a black hoodie appeared. She looked side to side to see if there was someone watching her. Her hair was long so I assumed she was a girl.

I got out of my car and ran towards her, she heard my steps and ran away, I tried to chase her but I eventually got tired. My eyes were fixed on her outfit. Her hoodie, it was mine, her pants, I gave them to you, and those pink converse shoes, we bought that together. How do I know it's not a coincidence? I signed on the left side of the right shoe. And there was it, my sign.

How is it possible? Perhaps that was you? But how? You're dead even if I wished you weren't.

I shouted your name, and the girl stopped. She looked at me and, she was you.

She turned around and continued to run away from me.

My tears were flowing down my cheeks as I fell down on my knees.

How come?

[ end of additional chapter ]

[ actual ending]