Sabre's Back

Ryan's P.O.V.

Yesterday was quite interesting to say the least. After that experience in the portal we all sat down and Unicorn and Crystal started explaining, well, mostly Unicorn. We still don't know where Crystal went because all she said was her dimension.

They didn't want us to tell everyone else what happened and they wanted us to keep it a secret that they are siblings. I found that a little strange at first until Crystal explained that the dark figure would less likely be able to find them. I'm still not sure I completely trust her but I will have to.

I was walking down the stairs to go see what Goldy, UnicornMann and Crystal were up to but as I reached the lobby I saw a familiar face.

'Sabre!' I yelled excitedly.

'Hey Ryan, long time no see,' Sabre replied.

'Everyone! Sabre's back!' I yelled to the stairs and to Unicorns lab.

Everybody started arriving and saying hey and hi. Goldy had ran up the stairs and gave Sabre a hug. Unicorn gave a low grunt.

'Bud! You're back!' Goldy yelled friend zoning Sabre then backing a way a bit.

'Yeah, I'm back,' Sabre replied with a hint of disappointment.

'Chicken Gizard! We have a new girl that had joined our daycare!' Tina said pointing at Crystal, 'her name is Crystal.'

'H-hi,' Crystal greeted a bit shyly.

'Hi,' Sabre replied.

3rd Person

The day continued on and Sabre got told most things that had happened when he was gone. Goldy was about to tell him about the portal incident but stopped herself at the last moment. Sabre had picked up about her keeping a secret.

Goldy's P.O.V

I had almost told Sabre about the incident through the portal but stopped. Crystal and Unicorn looked a bit relieved when I didn't tell him but he had picked up on me keeping a secret.

'Come on Goldy,' Sabra said, 'You can tell me the secret.'

I didn't know what to say. I wasn't the best liar.

'So umm Sabre, I take it that you went here before and I just uh wanted to know why you left daycare for a bit?' Crystal asked saving my butt.

'Wait, new girl is in on it too! If she knows then why can't I know!' Sabre yelled.

'It doesn't concern you!' Unicorn yelled back.

'Goldy, you will tell me right,' Sabre asked in a little kid, let me have what I want voice.

I looked around seeing what I could find to change the topic.

'Please Goldy,' Sabre started doing puppy dog eyes.

I looked at Unicorn, he was looking at me with a please don't tell him look. Then I looked at Crystal, she was starring at the ground with a worried/scarred look on her face.

'Goldy,' Sabre said.

'Sabre can't you see that she doesn't want to tell you! It doesn't concern you so you don't need to know!' Unicorn yelled.

'Or maybe you're making her not tell me!' Sabre yelled back.

I didn't know what to do, what to say.

'We all promised not to tell!' Unicorn replied.

'Or maybe you forced them to not tell anyone!' Sabre yelled.

'W-we all promised on our own will,' Crystal said clearly not liking the yelling.

'Or maybe YOU made them promise not to tell because since you came this secret is being kept from me!' Sabre yelled.

'Sabre! Calm down! We all did promise not to tell on our own will!' I yelled at him and he suddenly calmed down a bit.

Everybody just sat there in silence.

'Sorry Goldy, I just feel like I'm not part of the squad now,' Sabre apologised to Goldy.

'It's okay but it's not me you should apologise to,' I replied gesturing towards Unicorn and Crystal.

'I guess, I'm sorry for yelling at you,' Sabre said clearly not meaning all of it.

'I-it's alright,' Crystal replied.

'Yeah and I guess I'm sorry for yelling back at you,' Unicorn apologised also not meaning all of it.

'Good, now let's go create some flying squids!' I said happy that everyone was friends.

And that was another chapter of Unicorns Sister!

P.S. That is what I'm going to do at the end of each chapter.

Hope you all enjoyed, bye.