....

------------- 7 years later ------------

Naging successful ang pagigng President ko. Napalago ko ang branch dito sa States.

Pero….

Parang laging may kulang…

Aki…

Sya… sya na naman iniisip ko… kamusta na kaya sya… simula ng dumating ako dito sa States wala na akong narinig galing sa kanya… Hindi ko naman matanong sila mama at papa…

Currently, andito ako sa mall kakatapos lang ng meeting ko with the head ng mall dito. Kaya naisipan kong magikot-ikot muna. Napadaan ako sa isang jewellery shop. Pumasok ako and may nakita akong ring…

“Excuse me sir. Need any help?” sabi ng saleslady.

“May I see this ring.” Turo ko dun sa singsing.

“Here sir, you have a nice taste for your girl sir. That ring is called Misaki which means ‘Beautiful Moon.’ Its design was base on the moon. The designer made this ring out of love. He compares this ring to his girl, he said that like the moon she is beautiful. Only those who look long and understand can see it. Every night you wouldn’t see that exact moon you see yesterday but its either you see it to become full or you’ll see it disappear. Like love its either you see her until she become whole or you’ll just let her disappear.”

Aki para kang Beautiful Moon. You never fail to amaze me. Every time na magkasama tayo I discover something about you. It is like seeing a baby growing up and discovering the world. Pero, everything disappear when I run away from you.

The next thing I know I am already in love with you… I’m on my way to my condo…

“Nicole, ipahanda mo yung jetplane. I’m going home in the Philippines.”

“Yes Sir.”

Aki… wait for me…