Chapter two

Okay so this is the second chapter, I will try to upload as much as i can but i've got school and stuuff so yeah hopefully it won't get in the way too much. Also my bestie Jennisa is doing a 1D fanfic called 'I babysit 1D' her username is jennisa_1d. Go check it out! :P and the fucking computer deleted the first time i wrote this chapter so i had to write it out all over again but anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter<3 

-Jazz xxx

--------------------------------------

-NEXT DAY (Still April's POV)-

I woke up and went downstairs and had my breakfast. After i had finished i went upstairs and got changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52180065. I grabbed my phone, keys, purse and put them in my bag and headed out the door to Cass' house. Once i got there, i knocked on her bright red door. Here mum answered.

Cass' mum: "Oh hi April, she's in her room"

April: "Hi Sarah, thank you" I went up the stairs and into Cass' room. She was still in her pyjamas, listening to One Direction on full blast. I shouted "CASS" and when she realised i was in her room, she paused the music and greeted me.

Cass: "Hey A"

April: "Hey Cass, come on get ready we're going to the park to see the Janoskians"

Cass: "WHAT?!?!?"

April: "We're going to the park to see Luke, Jai, Beau, Skip and James..."

Cass: "OMFG. ARE YOU FUCKING BEING FUCKING SERIOUS. OMG. OMG. OMG. AAAAAAHHH. WE. ARE. GOING. TO. MEET. UP. WITH. THE. JANOSKIANS." She screamed and started jumping up and down.

April: "Yes! ahaha so hurry up, we're already late!" She ran into her wardrobe and put this on: http://www.polyvore.com/cass_outfit/set?id=58691883 When she came out, we ran downstairs and she grabbed her phone and we ran to the park. When we got to the park, i could see a group of boys messing around in the distance. I instantly knew it was them so we walked over to them.

When they saw us they all said hi in unison. Cass quickly went to sit down next to Beau and left me standing there like an idiot. I didn't know what to do...

Luke: "Well, are you going to sit down?" and he patted the grass next to him. I smiled awkwardly and sat down cautiously next to him.

Luke: "You okay?"

April: "Haha yeah i'm fine"

Luke: "Good, i was starting to think that you weren't going to come haha" he smiled.

April: "Oh sorry we're late, its just that i forgot to tell Cass and she had to get ready and everything"

Luke: "Haha, its fine. Atleast your here now" He answered smiling again. I smiled back and looked at Cass. She was staring into the distance when her face lit up.

Cass: "LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!"

Jai: "Omg. YES"

Skip: "YEAAASSS"

James: "YEEES"

Beau: "Aahah yeah!"

Luke: "Hahahah yeah why not!"

I stayed quiet. I didn't really like the game truth or dare. I don't know why but i have never liked it. I went along with what everyone was doing though cause i didn't want to be a spoil sport. We all got into a circle and we did rock, paper, scissors to see who would go first. Jai won and guess who he picked? me.

I shook my head saying that someone else should go first but they all refused. I was definetly going first. Ohhh noo. 

Jai: "Truth or Dare" I didn't know what to say.

April: "Dare?" Shit. Why did i say dare. He's going to make me do something so retarded.

I looked at Jai as he was trying to think of a dare. He looked round and then by the look on his face, he had thought of one.

Jai: "I dare you to go up to that man and lick his ear!" 

April: "Omg. Eww. No, pleasee. That's disgusting." I tried to think of anything that would make them change their minds but i couldn't.

Jai: "You have to do it now" He said with a smirk. I thought about it for a second. Then decided that i might aswell. I had nothing to loose.

I nodded my head gently and they ushered me to go up to the man. I did as i was told and walked over to him. When i was right behind him, i quickly licked his ear and started running back to the group. They were all red from laughter and i was also a bright shade of red from doing that disgusting dare. Then i looked at James and he was filming the whole thing on his iphone. Omg, thats so embarassing.

The game went on and everyone had done a dare:

Me: Lick a mans ear.

Luke: Go up to a group of girls and sit in their circle, pretending he was gay.

Jai: Go up to a woman and ask her to marry him.

Skip: Go infront of a group of old people and start stripping infront of them.

Beau: Go infront of a massive group of chavs and start barking.

Cass: Go infront of a group of boys and start dancing in the middle of the circle.

We got bored after that and decided to go home to the brooks' house. This day was just getting better and better! It wasn't actually that far from my house. It was about a 10 minute walk. We got there and went in. It was massive. We just talked and watched a few movies till it got to 10pm and my mum rang me. I hadn't told her who i was out with, i just said i was going out. I answered.

Mum: "April, where are you?!"

April: "At a friends house..."

Mum: "Which friend?"

April: "Er, well i'm with Cass..."

Mum: "I asked which friend?" 

April: "Erm, the Brooks brothers from the Janoskians on youtube..."

Mum: "Who?!... Youtube?! You met up with someone from the internet?! April Maria Parker, do you know how dangerous that is?!?!?" 

April: "Mum, its fine! They are nice! You need to calm!"

Mum: "I can't 'calm' when i know that my daughter is at a strangers house!"

April: "They aren't strangers!!! Look, i'll be back in 10 minutes. Bye." Then i hung up. I explained to everyone and me and Cass left the Brooks' residence to get home. I opened the front door to an angry mum.

------------------------------------

Okay, so this was chapter 2 hope you enjoyed.... It was really bad i know but i didn't really know what to write. Sooo yeah, remember to go and check jennisa_1d 's fanfic<3

-Jazz xxx