Your In Love

I stare at my brother wishing that i could see through my tears i think to myself wow i just meet the girl and here i am crying that she is missing she is a vampire after all but then i look at my mom i love her so much and i hate seeing her crying i look down to a sleeping quinn harper said i could hold her and then just like that she fell asleep in my arms i still cant beleive that she is a mother and not me i alwas wanted a baby but i nevet found the right person.

"A house in the woods" bruce repeats

"Where is the question" my mom says

"Why cant harper tell us do you think it has something to do with their past"? I ask judgeing from the way harper said she wouldnt go or wouldnt tell us it seemed like a touchy topic.

"Why are you talking about me"? Harper comes in out of no where with jacob behind her.

"We weren't we were just talking about where to find your sister" i say to her she nods her head.

"Beth is asleep" she says and takes a set on the ground bruce joins her.

"Harper i know you dont want to tell us about the house in the woods but we" bruce gets cut of by harper

"I didnt say i wouldnt tell you i said i wouldnt go"

"Hunny, we need to find out where bree is she could be in trouble" kate says.

"She is or will be" harper says

"What listen harper i hope bree dies just so she can see what a sister you really are you dont want to go save her you wont tell us where she is in her case she well be glad she dies" i say to her and storm out of the room. I knew i wouldnt get far before bruce comes and right then he comes.

"Maggie what the hell"

"She is being a brat" i state

"So do you know how many times bree has run off" he says to me

"What i thought she was your pet"?

"Uh well"he stumbles then i get it.

"Your in love" i spit

"I knew you would react this way so mom and i didnt wan.."

"Mom knew abot this bruce are you blind she she is your pet"i yell

"No she is a vampire" he corrects me

"No shit sherlock"

"Watch your mouth" he tells me

"Oh im fucking sorry ill fucking leave then"! I yell but before i go i add something " fuck you mom" and i run out.