One

Milo looked directly at the girl standing before him and tilted his head to the side as he noticed what she was doing. And he felt kind of bad for what he was about to do.

He looked at her with a sympathetic smile and his eyes showing sadness that could make even the toughest girls melt into his arms but he cleared his throat and began to speak. 

"Emily i'm sorry. I just don't like you that way." The girl named Emily looked up at him crying but still had a smile on her lips as though she was trying to make herself happy through the pain all though he knew that she was still hurting deeply and all he wanted to do was to comfort the girl.  "It's alright... I knew you would never like me in that way at all.."

"Your perfect in every way and i'm... I'm pathetic." Emily looked away and tried her best but ended up turning into a sobbing mess, making Milo soften slightly. "It's alright. I'll always be here for you. And never forget that."

(ya yeet 🤠) 

"AND CUT!" The director shouted, as he smiled brightly at the two who were on the set. Milo turned towards him and and smiled brightly as Emily did the same. "We got the scene, you two can take a break now." The director said waving off the crew with one hand and the using the other to happily wave off to the leads of the drama they were filming.

"You did good Milo." He smiled at that and turned towards and began dusting his shirt off ever so slightly as he did so. "You did great as well Sarah. I can't wait to work with you again." Sarah nodded then waved off to him before leaving the studio and he stood up and did the same. 

                                                        ━━━━━━━

He walked out, feeling the wind in his hair and the breeze giving him a slight boost of confidence as he walked out like a model would which of course he is one but that didn't matter. 

Milo, he was a 19 year old actor and a model at the same time and he was very famous. His social media accounts had over a million followers each and he was pretty booked at this to where he had any time to hang out with any friends.

He smiled as he continued walking without a care in the world. Until he heard his phone go off with a *buzz* which rang throughout the once silent walk.

He sighed before taking his phone out of his pocket and noticed it was his friends talking in the group chat they had with one another. 

His friends were also famous so he wondered if they were at work right now but hopefully they weren't or they could get in trouble. He shrugged anyways then sat down on a nearby bench before joining the chat to see what they were doing. 

               Millionaire peeps 🤠✊
Yeet_Noen
So guys are you still up for the party?
🤠👌

Spilled_Persha
Duh did you forget I'm going with you babe?  😌👌

Teana
Ya I'm going to make sure she doesn't get to drunk.

Danny_Phantom
I'm going as well. I'm hoping there will be some cuties there 🤤

Yeet_noen
Dude didn't you just get break up with Stacy?

Danny_Phantom
Ya 🤠

Spilled_Persha