Six

Mysticana went to the restroom and shut the door behind her as she entered a stall.

 She washed her face and tried to calm herself down since she was kind of still greatly uncomfortable and it was noticed. 

She almost had a panic attack with the way people were looking at her but she somehow had managed to escape their less than pleasant glares. 

As she finished washing her hands she grabbed her phone then exited the washroom with a tiny reassuring smile on her lips.

                                                        ━━━━━━━

When she left the bathroom she saw Persephone waiting in the car with bags of food. She took a deep breath and entered the car while Persephone looked at her with a small sigh escaping her lips. "Ah there you are I got worried. Where did you even go?"

Mysticana put on her best smile she could at the moment then turned to Persephone. "Oh I just needed to use the restroom. Anyways what did you get?"

She saw how Persephone's face shifted from one of worry to one of joy in less than a second and watched as she took out the food items. Persephone handed Mysticana what had looked to be something of a dessert almost and Mysticana had almost squealed when she saw it. "I just got you whatever looked sweet because I know you have a pretty big sweet tooth." Mysticana jumped up and down excitedly. "Thank you Persha!" After that Persephone buckled herself in and began driving the car back home.

                                                        ━━━━━━━

Once they had gotten home Persephone was greeted with a hug from Noen. "I missed you so much Persha." She snickered a bit at that and patted his back. "I missed you too."

Mysticana didn't want to stick around for this lovey dovey fiasco any longer so she quickly took off her shoes and began heading towards her room. 

While she was in her bedroom enjoying her food Persephone and Noen had began conversating among each other.

                                                        ━━━━━━━

After what seemed like a few hours Mysticana had decided to get up from her bed when she had heard what sounded like banging noises. She grew a bit curious and walked out of her room to see Persephone getting all dolled up. "Uh Persephone what are you doing?"

Persephone looked at Mysticana for a split second before looking back at the mirror to fix her hair up a bit. "I'm getting ready for a party." Mysticana's mouth made a 'o' sound as she acknowledged what her cousin was doing. 

Persephone finished up her hair and slight makeup when she turned around and made contact with Mysticana. "Do you wanna come with?" Mysticana took a deep breath and sighed deeply. "Uhm no thanks.."

"Aw why not? This would be the perfect opportunity to get to know some people." Mysticana had thought about this little fact seeing as this would be a better chance to possibly make some new friends and she really didn't want to hang around Noen and Persephone all the time. It's not that she doesn't like them, she just doesn't want to be a bother. She thought about it for a good long second before answering. "Oh well fine I guess. I'll go get ready."

Persephone smiled and then nodded. "Okay i'll be in the car waiting for you." Mysticana waved off to her before going into her room to get dressed.

                                                        ━━━━━━━

Mysticana decided to wear something that was not only comfortable but that had looked cute as well. She smiled when she did a full body tour in the mirror then she had grabbed a pair of shoes to go with the entire thing and a small handbag before heading downstairs.

Once she saw the car she hurriedly got inside of it while making sure not to slam the door. "Are you ready to go Mysti?" Persephone asked before turning to the back seat to look at her. Mysticana double checked her handbag and nodded then Persephone turned towards the front again and adjusted the mirror before fully adjusting into her small chair. "Alright then let's go!"

With that they headed off to where the supposed party was being held. 

                                                        ━━━━━━━

I was supposed to finish this chapter last week but I had to go to the doctor that week and also because summer just ended for me <.>

I'll try to make more chapters after I finish all of the homework I have *-*  skskskskdowkod