CHAPTER 16

RYAN'S POV
I slept at the living room while my uncles were at the guests room and Chaeyoung slept with Momo... Of course my friend returned to their owb home... I get up and eat something for breakfast, it's really cold... But I want to go for a walk so I can send pics to Nayeon...once I'm ready I leave the house without telling anyone, they are still sleeping so... While walking I feel someone following me so I hide and wait for that someone... Wait, that someone is Jihyo?
-Ryan: Good morning Jihyo...
-Jihyo: Yah! You scared me jerk!
-Ryan: Why are you following me?
-Jihyo: I wasn't following you, it's just that we were walking the same way...
-Ryan: Same thing... (smiles)
-Jihyo: I heard that you like someone, is it true?
-Ryan: Well yeah, I met an excellent girl recently...
-Jihyo: You'll have to introduce her to me so I can decide if she's good for you or not...
-Ryan: (chuckles) She said that she wants to visit Taiwan actually, so I'll introduce her to you someday... What about you? Do you have someone that you like?
-Jihyo: I have my boyfriend...
-Ryan: I see... Wait- You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend? Who is he?
-Jihyo: I met him in high school we had been together for about three years... His name is Wonwoo...
-Ryan: I see, I'm glad you found someone... (smiles)

JIHYO'S POVPabo, if you just knew that he's the one to helped me to get over you

JIHYO'S POV
Pabo, if you just knew that he's the one to helped me to get over you... You don't know about how hard it was for me when you left to Korea, I couldn't even confess to you... I had had a huge crush on you since always, but fortunately, Wonwoo helped me...
I'm glad as well that you found someone...

RYAN'S POV
-Ryan: So why don't we go for a walk? I promised that girl that I would send her some pics of Taiwan...
-Jihyo: Yeah, let's go... You'll want to impress her I guess...
-Ryan: Of course, she said that she would come the next time with me...(smiles)
We walked for a while and I started taking pics of different places... I hope Nayeon likes it...

(Jiufen)

(Jiufen)

(Palace National Museum)

(Taroko National Park) -Ryan: Okay I think, she'll like it

-Ryan: Okay I think, she'll like it...
-Jihyo: I think so as well...

We headed back to house, well Jihyo to her own house, while I sent the pics to Nayeon... She really liked it, she said that she would definitely come one day... I'm happy to hear so...
-Momo: Where have been oppa?
-Ryan: Taking some pics of some beautiful places... (smiles) Have you had breakfast?
-Momo: Nope, I didn't yet...
-Ryan: I'll prepare something then...
-Momo: Oppa...
-Ryan: Hmm?
-Momo: Do you know how to do jokbal?
-Ryan: Isn't it a Korean food?
-Momo: Yeah, but it's my favorite food! I swear I could do anything for jokbal!
-Ryan: Okay, keep calm I'm gonna do jokbal for you... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Hey, you don't treat me like her! Why are you so meanie?
-Ryan: Because you don't treat me like she does neither... (sticks out my tongue)
-Chaeyoung: Childish...

We spent the holidays like that, and on New Year we went to a festival... Well my parents and my uncles didn't go, just the young ones I guess...Jihyo brought her boyfriend, who she introduced to me... He's a good guy, I think we could get along good... Mina is flirting with Chaeyoung as always... While I'm just taking care of Momo... She eats a lot, I can't believe we are spending all the money in food! But I think that it is cute tho... While walking I don't know how, I suddenly saw a girl who seems a lot like Tzuyu... But it can't be, right? I wait for Chaeng to approach us to ask her...
-Ryan: Sorry to interrupt you both, but I have something to ask...
-Chaeyoung: What do you want now?
-Ryan: Is it possible to see Tzuyu here?
-Chaeyoung: It is, she's Taiwanese... But she didn't tell me that she would come...
-Ryan: I see... Thanks. And take care of Momo one moment, I'm gonna check it...
-Momo: I guess I'm with you now girls...
-Chaeyoung: Let's have fun!

I run through the crowd until I found the girl I was looking for... I decide to approach her...
-Ryan: Hey Tzuyu-ah!
-Tzuyu: O-Oppa?
-Ryan: I didn't know you would be here... Much coincidence, right? (smiles)
-Tzuyu: What are you doing here? You are supposed to be on your date with Joy...
-Ryan: I came to spend the holidays to my country...
-Tzuyu: You are Taiwanese as well?!
-Ryan: Yeah, I didn't know either that you also were Taiwanese, I just asked Chaeyoung a while ago...
-Tzuyu: I see...
-Ryan: So, uhm... Do you want to walk around together?
-Tzuyu: Wouldn't I turn into your New Year's date then?
-Ryan: Uh, well you would... Sorry I forgot you see me too much old... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Nah, let's go... Let's have a d-date...
-Ryan: We'll have fun!

Finally my New Year's date turned to be Tzuyu... I have to admit that that night she was looking awesome... Everything she did, made her bright... I didn't realized before that she had such a beautiful smile, and that she's so energetic as well... I can't count with my hands how many games did we played... I just know that I had a lot of fun with her...

TZUYU'S POVI don't know what happened, maybe it was my fate to end up having a date with oppa these Christmas holidays

TZUYU'S POV
I don't know what happened, maybe it was my fate to end up having a date with oppa these Christmas holidays... I really had a lot of fun with him... But does he sees me just as her students also today? Why does my heart beats that fast when it comes to him? As I said more than one time, I can't see him as the other boys, oppa is different... He makes me feel different, just weird... I don't know...