Background

Pidge: is a Gremlin. She is a jokester who gets angry at almost everything. However being only 1,400 years old she is more friendly than others.
Shecdule: Day
Magic: Hallucination, deceit.

Hunk: is a Bigfoot. He is shy and nervous but overall a protective friend to all. He is 1,700 years old and loves the topic of food.
Shecdule: Day
Magic: Strength, smell.

Keith: is a Vampire. He is hot headed and loves his alone time. Had a family when he was 1,500 years old. Is 1,700 years old now and very angry almost all the time.
Shecdule: Night
Magic: Speed, bat shape-shifter.

Shiro: is a Changling. He is calm and the enforcer of the council of students. He is 2,000 years old and is the foster brother to Keith.
Shecdule(was): Day
Magic: Shape-shifter.

Lance: is a Nine Tailed Fox. Has many friends but likes to keep his friends at a distance when is comes to his secrets. He is telling everyone he is a Changling. Is 1,700 years old. And still needs to unlock his magic.
Shecdule: Night
Magic: Fire, possession and the other 7 tails are not unlocked.

Allura: is a Fairy. Can be a bit harsh to others but is the best friend to anyone who needs it. Is the President of the council of students and is 1,900 years old.
Schedule: Day
Magic: Nature manipulation, element manipulation.

Coranuncle to Allura so same powers. Is 4,100 years old. (Author's note will be written like this unless said otherwise. Sorry for not giving Coran a description but I think we all understand him. Lol?)

Shecdule meaning is that the less harmful or stronger creatures have school in the day while more harmful and stronger creatures have school at night. I know that the ages don't make sense with actual highschool but sorry?