Chapter 1: The Day and Night

Keith's P.O.V

As I walked into the kitchen I pulled out a plate and grabbed some bacon(all monsters can eat whatever they want) that Shiro left me to eat. Shiro my wonderful brother. He left early to school since he was on guard patrol. I wonder what is going to happen today, this is my first day at a new school.

(Timeskip to bus because I say so)

When the bus came up to the corner of the street I walked out my house. I was wearing a red shirt with a motorcycle jacket, black skinny jeans and converse. My hair was a raven colored mullet that was slightly brushed. As I walked up to the first row of kids I knew that today was going to suck. The first row of kids eyed me when I walked past them and the conversations on the bus stopped. I looked along the rows to find a seat and I noticed one open. I quickly took my seat and the bus started to drive off. I looked to see who I was sitting next to and saw a small gremlin reading a book. She must have noticed and looked up. Her dark brown eyes pierced my eyes  and she frowned. "I'm Pidge.." she muttered going back to her book. "I'm Keith." I said trying to give a smile. I'm not good at socializing or just having friends  in general. The whole being a vampire  thing was  kinda a set back.

Pidge's P.O.V

The eidgy kid sat by me in the bus, welp guess this is his first day at school.( I like being called eidgy than emo so) He clearly looked nervous and didn't know who I was. Everyone knew who I was, I was the gremlin you didn't want to meet, the one they called a lair and nerd. It isn't my fault I was prone to lie. I made a name for myself before I even was a freshman. However maybe I can make a friend, even if his a vampire.  As I said my name he looked at me and tried to smile? I think that was it, I'm not sure though. He said his name was Keith  and after a while we started asking questions. I learned that he was 1,700 years old, had a night schedule, and vampires don't  burn in daylight. They just get tired and irritated. I told him I was 1,400, had the day schedule and that I was prone to lying. I didn't want to make the same mistake I did last time.

(Timeskip to school)

I was getting off the bus and went inside. The inside of school automatically went to students lockers and had a long hallway that led to the office.  The floor was tile, that was dark red and the walls were made of mahogany and black stone pillars. I went to my locker and opened it. I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a green shirt with kakis and my yellow converses. My hair was a mess but whatever. Then I heard a loud bang behind my locker door, as I closed it I could see my friends Hunk and Lance thumb wrestling. This was going to be interesting.

Hi this is the author  and this is my first book!!!! Anyway hopefully  someone looks at this and I will try not to abandon  this so yay. Bye!